Thread: Bloomquist

Say it ain't so..

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I knew Scott would be back in black 
    Sounds like u got a woodie!🤥

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Sounds like u got a woodie!拉
    I don’t bat the same way you do. 😜

Gotta love those rock bottom guys winning features !!
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

If you weren't watching the WoO feature, you missed Scott barely able to get out of the car. Then he could barely walk around the front of the car for the interview. Then Admitting to only being at about 60% due to his injuries/surgery. And yet the know-it-alls on here seem to think they know everything. Hmmm. A driver racing at 60% of his abilities just beat the whole field that was running at 100%. Yup he's definitely washed up. Any of you keyboard warriors have the fortitude to take on my $10,000 bet? We already know one jack off who won't. And just remember, I put that bet out there earlier this week. If he's winning at 60%, wonder what that rock bottom racer will do when he is 90-100% ???
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    If you weren't watching the WoO feature, you missed Scott barely able to get out of the car. Then he could barely walk around the front of the car for the interview. Then Admitting to only being at about 60% due to his injuries/surgery. And yet the know-it-alls on here seem to think they know everything. Hmmm. A driver racing at 60% of his abilities just beat the whole field that was running at 100%. Yup he's definitely washed up. Any of you keyboard warriors have the fortitude to take on my $10,000 bet? We already know one jack off who won't. And just remember, I put that bet out there earlier this week. If he's winning at 60%, wonder what that rock bottom racer will do when he is 90-100% ???
    Winning 1 WoO race the entire season is a far cry to what he used to be. He will never be at that level again. He will also never be 100 percent healthy again, when you have degrees/certifications in understanding injuries, sports injuries, nutrition, etc then you can talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Your completely brainwashed!!

Says the troll who's completely brainless... hahahahahaha

Sure are some dumb mf's on here flapping there jaws how bloomer is done, again... Been reading how it's over for him on here for many years now. He won last night (when he can't hardly move)as he will win many more, so what? Lol, you scared?? Take the bet then... 😊

60% is pretty generous but still got it done! Thats what he does...

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Winning 1 WoO race the entire season is a far cry to what he used to be. He will never be at that level again. He will also never be 100 percent healthy again, when you have degrees/certifications in understanding injuries, sports injuries, nutrition, etc then you can talk to me.
    Now we go back to "he will never be what he used to be" , after a win he would never get again? Lmfao, obviously he won't be what he once was, what is? Hahahahaha

Probably safe to say Blackie has been up all night beating the keyboard. Them fingertips sore yet Phil?
    8/13/16

I have no clue who gottagofast is and don't give 2 shts but I'd love to read how you came up the notion he is brainwashed... lol, it could be said of you too if you had one 😁

Seriously, how'd you come up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Probably safe to say Blackie has been up all night beating the keyboard. Them fingertips sore yet Phil?
    BloomerWon you mean??? 😎

So.. can bloomer get more wins than Shepard in the next 45 or so days? 😜😜. It’s gonna be tough

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Now we go back to "he will never be what he used to be" , after a win he would never get again? Lmfao, obviously he won't be what he once was, what is? Hahahahaha
    Kind of like “flatten the curve” vs “new cases” lol keep the faith
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Can anyone get the wins bshepp will?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    My son in law possesses those things you speak of and he also agrees with you.

I don't think anyone with half a brain ever thinks he will be " lap the field" dominant again, but it is pretty cool to see the old hippie figuratively flip his detractors the bird from victory lane.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Sure are some dumb mf's on here flapping there jaws how bloomer is done, again... Been reading how it's over for him on here for many years now. He won last night (when he can't hardly move)as he will win many more, so what? Lol, you scared?? Take the bet then... 

60% is pretty generous but still got it done! Thats what he does...
    He's been washed up for about 10/12 years now hasn't he? Smdh?

It's cool what he's doing at his age...he has nothing to prove to any of us.

Fliped them the bird? Hell he shoved that crow down their throat!!

That too......was pretty cool.