Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The NFL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRFUS View Post
    I was there too, chuckie. I'm pretty sure I've attended more Worlds and Dreams than you have and I haven't attended either one in over ten years. There is virtually no evidence to back up your absurd assertions except in your own chuckleheaded fantasy world. Your infantile and overwhelming bias against dirt open wheel drivers serves only to make you stupider than you already are, if that's possible. Larson kicking ass at Port must have sent you scampering for your supply of anti-depressants! Hahahaha
    Walter you are beginning to show less knowedgle all the time. To say you've been to more World 100's and Dream's than I have is yet stating another falsity.

It went to the World 100 thirty seven straight years for one thing and have seen all of the Dreams except the last four.

And that doe not mean ANY disrespect for open wheel racers period. They are a special breed actually.

And I actually saw your hero smoke his tires early on every time. hehe he

It's first and goal on the one yard line and you had better just punt. hahahhahahaaa

You hear Walter???
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-17-2020 at 03:45 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Walter you are beginning to show less knowedgle all the time. To say you've been to more World 100's and Dream's than I have is yet stating another falsity.

It went to the World 100 thirty seven straight years for one thing and have seen all of the Dreams except the last four.

And that doe not mean ANY disrespect for open wheel racers period. They are a special breed actually.

And I actually saw your hero smoke his tires early on every time. hehe he

It's first and goal on the one yard line and you had better just punt. hahahhahahaaa
    Hey chuckie, I've been to 26 World Hundreds (which includes every one my friend participated) and 7 Dreams and 11 Four Crowns. I think I've got the Eldora "big race" attendance lead securely in my pocket. Factor in that we live 5+ hours away I'm thinkin' that ain't bad.

The tire smoke deal is a lie and you know it, chuckie. Even in those days we were pretty good friends and we was in his pit area most of the time except for the 100 lapper and our eye was on him about 95% of time he was on the track. So, now you've not only proved your stupid but you're also a liar. No wait, you're a dam liar! Ya' done been had, chuckie. Nothing you ever post in the future has any credibility (like it did before now! LOL!). Hahahaha! This is getting better all the time!

Are ya' goin' to Terre Haute for the Hurtubise Classic tomorrow night? I am, and unless something comes up ol' Jack said he'd be there too, so if ya' wanna' we'll hook up, I'll introduce you and we'll get this straightened out once and for all from the man himself! Hell, I'll even give ya' a couple of beers out of my cooler! Are ya' game, chuckie? Hahahaha!
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-17-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF The Idiot View Post
    Hey chuckie, I've been to 26 World Hundreds (which includes every one my friend participated) and 7 Dreams and 11 Four Crowns. I think I've got the Eldora "big race" attendance lead securely in my pocket. Factor in that we live 5+ hours away I'm thinkin' that ain't bad.

The tire smoke deal is a lie and you know it, chuckie. Even in those days we were pretty good friends and we was in his pit area most of the time except for the 100 lapper and our eye was on him about 95% of time he was on the track. So, now you've not only proved your stupid but you're also a liar. No wait, you're a dam liar! Ya' done been had, chuckie. Nothing you ever post in the future has any credibility (like it did before now! LOL!). Hahahaha! This is getting better all the time!

Are ya' goin' to Terre Haute for the Hurtubise Classic tomorrow night? I am, and unless something comes up ol' Jack said he'd be there too, so if ya' wanna' we'll hook up, I'll introduce you and we'll get this straightened out once and for all from the man himself! Hell, I'll even give ya' a couple of beers out of my cooler! Are ya' game, chuckie? Hahahaha!
    Maybe he could just straighten you out. You're in total denial.

Walter, how about you face the facts and quit beating a dead horse. Sometimes you just don't always get your way. It takes facts and truth, and sadly in this case you don't have either. hehe

You appear to be just ranting.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-19-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Maybe he could just straighten you out. You're in total denial.

Walter, how about you face the facts and quit beating a dead horse. Sometimes you just don't always get your way. It takes facts and truth, and sadly in this case you don't have either. hehe

You appear to be just ranting.
    I don't deny anything, you do! And you tell whopping lies in an attempt to save face. I've had a couple hours of conversation about the missed opportunities and what I know originated with the man himself. You, on the other hand, make things up for the sake of message board fodder!

Please come to Terre Haute because the conversations, etc., would be quite interesting and entertaining if you have the guts to have them!

If you're going to disparage and mock the career of a member of multiple national halls of fame who is also a friend of ours know what you're talking about as opposed to making uninformed assumptions. The sad part is the expectations of anyone who's read your drivel are quite low regarding a chucklehead such as yourself! LOL!

Come to THAT, I'll be there and I'm bettin' it'd be fun, and the racin' will good, too! Show up or STFU! Hahahaha
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-18-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Do I detect steam coming out of your ears Walter? I told it how it was and you're the one not giving your heroes finishing positions in all of the World 100's. Face the truth, LM's are different than Sprints and it's no disgrace to not be able to get in one and not win any World 100's, because you are a sprint driver by profession. So you need to STFU, and give it up. You don't have anything to back yourself up with. hehe

Sure it would be fun to discuss it all at the track after you've acused me of being a lair and making stupid uneducated statements, I don't think I would be laughing.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-18-2020 at 09:29 PM.

e

Sure it would be fun to discuss it all at the track after you've acused me of being a lair and making stupid uneducated statements, I don't think I would be laughing.
    What, pray tell would you be doing chucklehead terry? It's very unlikely that we'll STFU anytime soon, chuck! Hahahaha

It's not an accusation, it's a FACT!

It's a very safe bet that the likes of you is not capable of producing steam. You're not that smart or clever, chuck.

I must admit, I purposely interjected your witless and unfounded declarations into conversation during lapses in track activity over a beer amongst friends at Terre Haute last night just to see what the reactions would be. One in particular. I dare say you were heartily chuckled at (pun intended) albeit, anonymously. You're a joke even to people who have never seen or heard your sophomoric drivel. A point of pride for you, I'm sure!

I looked around for someone.......anyone resembling a fool in a MAGA hat sporting rabbit ears looking profoundly confused but gave up after just a short time realizing your chances of leaving your trusty keyboard to actually attend a race was more than could be expected! LOLOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-19-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Your hateful rhetoric never ends does it? All over nothing. Just what is your real problem? Are you ever going to let this die and mind your own business? If not, how about paying me a visit, one on one???

When you keep this nonsense going for a whole year now, I get tired of your BS. Buzz off!!!

Please give us those World 100 finishing positions, we want to hear it from you...

23 NIF 8 20 12 NIF NIF NIF NIF NIF NIF NIF 13 19
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-20-2020 at 09:21 PM.