Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: The NFL!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default The NFL!!!!

    The National Fascist League has turned on America.

    NFL Team Makes A MOCKERY Of US Anthem

    Image credit: Washington Post
    This is just unacceptable.

    In the first Baltimore Ravens gave of the 2020 NFL season, the athletes decided to send a message to the American people.

    According to the Washington Examiner, “The Ravens stood for the black national anthem. And then most of the team kneeled for the national anthem. That, my friends, is a REALLY bad look,” Outkick’s Clay Travis wrote.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    All the way from Goodell, to the brainwashed coaches and players, who resemble a bunch of clueless yard apes with padding and helmets, the league has went to hell on a hand cart.


    There are many that are going along with this insanity because they are afraid not to but the reality is, is they are making themselves look bad regardless.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Initial ratings show the woke NFL saw a nearly 30 percent decrease in viewership during the first prime-time Sunday game of the season on NBC.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Just more evidence that the NFL doesn't know tire management nearly as well as you do, chuck (chuck is short for chucklehead)! Hahahaha

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    GTHNFL , can you figure that one out cirf,,,,lol...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    GTHNFL , can you figure that one out cirf,,,,lol...
    I think so, ff. But I don't want to give it away so we can see if chuck can figure it out.......that is if he isn't consumed and distracted with trying to determine the tire management thing! Hahahaha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,681

    Default

    All joking aside......does anyone really watch any of the big three pro sports anymore?

    Can't remember last time I watched an entire pro game of football, baseball or basketball?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    I don’t watch it or big league racing

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    All joking aside......does anyone really watch any of the big three pro sports anymore?

    Can't remember last time I watched an entire pro game of football, baseball or basketball?
    BBQ, I got back to watching MLB the past couple of years due in large part to the fact that my favorite team is pretty good and all the players seem to be quality human beings with class and dignity. I just can't support crybaby a$$holes no matter how good and talented they are and my team seems to have very few, if any, that fit that description. Sadly, I've lost all that interest due to the hypocritical activism that most of the MLB teams have displayed this season along with the fact that the season is a sham and the money grubbing that went on just to get the players to agree to play.

    Pro football has lost me completely, as well. We take interest in one game a year and the only reason for that is it somehow justifies getting together with good friends we don't see all that often, pigging out on unhealthy food and drinking a bunch of beer!

    Pro basketball went down the tubes for me when Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Danny Ainge, Dennis Johnson, Jerry Sichting and Bill Walton all got old and lost their competitiveness. I have a close relative who is a 20+ year veteran NBA referee and watch only when my Mother calls me to let me know that our relative is working a game and then it's only long enough to catch a glimpse of our relative. The last time we went to a game we got free tickets from my relative the referee and it was like we were in a 3rd world country. The chitcago bulls play in a very sketchy part of chitcago and that takes the fun out of it! They also ran videos before the game started begging people not to fist fight in the stands. Gotta' love that!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Originally posted by Rajflyboy
    I don’t watch it or big league racing
    I used to watch NASCAR to see how the dirt open wheel guys like Larson, Bell and Briscoe were doing but the whole Wallace farce/fiasco and NASCAR's subsequent bowing to a marxist/terrorist organization pretty much soured us from even following the dirt guys anymore.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I'm done with them. I've moved on.

    If I walk into a bar and it is on the tube I might watch or glance at it, but if they turn the channel I won't complain. This last weekend I went on a road trip on Sunday and didn't miss the Packers at all. It will be interesting to see what the TV ratings for the GB/MN game were in Wisconsin because it usually is a cult following. A perceptible drop in ratings will be noticed if there is one.

    I was surprised on Sunday when I ran into friends who actually have season tickets to Lambeau and they did not watch the game out of personal protest. That what it boils down to with me, a personal protest. I worked as a law enforcement officer for over 30 years before retiring a couple years back. I will not vote for a political party that hates my guts for how I chose to support my family, put a roof over their heads, and food on their table for all that time. The left hates cops and the left leaning stick ball major leagues are going that way too. If these leagues want to crawl in bed with a Marxist, anti-family group like BLM then they can have each other but they won't have me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I used to watch NASCAR to see how the dirt open wheel guys like Larson, Bell and Briscoe were doing but the whole Wallace farce/fiasco and NASCAR's subsequent bowing to a marxist/terrorist organization pretty much soured us from even following the dirt guys anymore.
    I totally agree. That’s how I see it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    nascar is trying to walk it back by hardly ever mentioning or showing bubber wallace , its to late though , that nail that was put in the coffin with EFI is now a screw with the bubber fiasco .....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I'm done with them. I've moved on.If I walk into a bar and it is on the tube I might watch or glance at it, but if they turn the channel I won't complain. This last weekend I went on a road trip on Sunday and didn't miss the Packers at all. It will be interesting to see what the TV ratings for the GB/MN game were in Wisconsin because it usually is a cult following. A perceptible drop in ratings will be noticed if there is one.I was surprised on Sunday when I ran into friends who actually have season tickets to Lambeau and they did not watch the game out of personal protest. That what it boils down to with me, a personal protest. I worked as a law enforcement officer for over 30 years before retiring a couple years back. I will not vote for a political party that hates my guts for how I chose to support my family, put a roof over their heads, and food on their table for all that time. The left hates cops and the left leaning stick ball major leagues are going that way too. If these leagues want to crawl in bed with a Marxist, anti-family group like BLM then they can have each other but they won't have me.
    Thanks for sharing thoughts on this. 👍. You are very very very right.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I'm done with them. I've moved on.

    If I walk into a bar and it is on the tube I might watch or glance at it, but if they turn the channel I won't complain. This last weekend I went on a road trip on Sunday and didn't miss the Packers at all. It will be interesting to see what the TV ratings for the GB/MN game were in Wisconsin because it usually is a cult following. A perceptible drop in ratings will be noticed if there is one.

    I was surprised on Sunday when I ran into friends who actually have season tickets to Lambeau and they did not watch the game out of personal protest. That what it boils down to with me, a personal protest. I worked as a law enforcement officer for over 30 years before retiring a couple years back. I will not vote for a political party that hates my guts for how I chose to support my family, put a roof over their heads, and food on their table for all that time. The left hates cops and the left leaning stick ball major leagues are going that way too. If these leagues want to crawl in bed with a Marxist, anti-family group like BLM then they can have each other but they won't have me.
    I stand for you 100% on this post. Thank you sir!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Just more evidence that the NFL doesn't know tire management nearly as well as you do, chuck (chuck is short for chucklehead)! Hahahaha
    Sorry your buddy didn't succeed with tire management in a late model. But that was just the way it was. hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Sorry your buddy didn't succeed with tire management in a late model. But that was just the way it was. hehe
    Sorry chuck, there is virtually zero evidence to support what you say. You keep saying it merely to make a futile attempt to save what little face you ever had. Larson proved beyond any doubt that a good dirt open wheel driver can beat the best DLM drivers with little to no experience and my buddy was a very good dirt open wheel driver. Nuff said!

    Oh by the way, I was wondering, do you like your new best knickname, chuck? Hahahahah

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Who's she........and her other anti-American sisters?

    Aint watched a lap, a down, or a free throw and dont intend to!

    I dont need them, they need me!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Sorry chuck, there is virtually zero evidence to support what you say. You keep saying it merely to make a futile attempt to save what little face you ever had. Larson proved beyond any doubt that a good dirt open wheel driver can beat the best DLM drivers with little to no experience and my buddy was a very good dirt open wheel driver. Nuff said!

    Oh by the way, I was wondering, do you like your new best knickname, chuck? Hahahahah
    I was there to see the truth, sorry you can't admit it. Others saw it too, but I know you can't admit the truth.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I was there to see the truth, sorry you can't admit it. Others saw it too, but I know you can't admit the truth.
    I was there too, chuckie. I'm pretty sure I've attended more Worlds and Dreams than you have and I haven't attended either one in over ten years. There is virtually no evidence to back up your absurd assertions except in your own chuckleheaded fantasy world. Your infantile and overwhelming bias against dirt open wheel drivers serves only to make you stupider than you already are, if that's possible. Larson kicking ass at Port must have sent you scampering for your supply of anti-depressants! Hahahaha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.