Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I have never been to Richmond however I thought it sold cheap but I have been to ponderosa an lake Cumberland ponderosa needs some serious upgrading from fences to grandstands and everything else the night I was there the grandstands were packed I'm thinking why don't they build more stands lake Cumberland is better but to narrow.

What is the issue with the grandstands at Ponderosa? The entire frontstretch grandstands are slabbed concrete with plenty of room?

I must have been at the wrong ponderosa.

Not to mention, it was announced last night, that Richmond is going to run a $10,000 to win race on top of the Fall 50 at Florence, which has been ran on the last weekend of October for as long as I can remember. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by 18fan View Post
    Not to mention, it was announced last night, that Richmond is going to run a $10,000 to win race on top of the Fall 50 at Florence, which has been ran on the last weekend of October for as long as I can remember. What a shame.
    Richmond is just an innocent victim. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

LC is boring. Ponderosa produces the best of the three in my opinion. Richmond has ups and downs, depends on the weather seems like. My understanding is Yantz pulls the strings at LC and the Pond because he owns the purse strings. He’s as crooked as they come.
    My Mt. Rushmore: CJ Rayburn, Earl Baltes, Billy Moyer and Scott Bloomquist on the end so there’s room for his flowing hair...

Ok, the scheduling was not ideal for this past weekend. But it seems both groups had good weekends with attendance and car counts. Richmond was packed and had a pretty good race after they took some time to fix the track on both ends. I heard Ponderosa and Lake Cumberland had pretty good crowds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 18fan View Post
    As quickly as the race for Richmond came together, they took a look at the national schedule on DoD and didn't see Florence's race listed. The owners have since changed the date to not run over the Fall 50..how it should be done.