FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 16, 2020

Bernheisel Rules Lincoln Speedway for First Win of 2020
Ultimate NE at Greater Cumberland Up Next

JONESTOWN, Pa. (09/16/20) – Bryan Bernheisel wired the field Saturday at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, Pa. for his first win of the season.

The $3,000 triumph came aboard his Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips No. 119 Pioneer Pole Buildings/ Lazer Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“It’s great to get this win tonight. Just last weekend we had by far the best car at Bedford and broke down after we thought we had it in the bag,” Bernheisel noted. “It was really disappointing, so it makes it a little better that we were able come here this week and get some redemption.”

Starting outside the front row for the 30-lap main event, Bryan overtook Tyler Horst for the top spot down the backstretch to lead lap 1. Pulling out to a commanding lead on multiple restarts, Bernheisel went unchallenged to take the checkered flag 1.250 seconds ahead of Jason Covert.

Shaun Jones finished third and Gene Knaub crossed the line fourth. Bryan’s father, Jim Bernheisel salvaged a fifth-place finish after making contact with the wall while running second.

“This Lazer Chassis was good all night. I’m wore out, but that was a blast,” Bryan added. “The track was really racy; you could really go anywhere. I have to thank my family; they support me so much through all this. Of course, all of our great sponsors as well.”

For more results from this event, please visit www.LincolnSpeedway.com.

Bryan Bernheisel will now shift his focus to an Ultimate Northeast Late Model Series event at The Greater Cumberland Raceway in Cumberland, Md. On Saturday, September 19. The event boasts a $3,000 top prize.

To learn more about this event, please visit www.UltimateSupers.com.

Bernheisel Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Dieffenbach’s Potato Chips, Bernheisel Race Components, One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips, Uglies Kettle Cooked Chips, Pioneer Pole Buildings, Lazer Chassis, Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding, Focus Shock Technologies, Clements Racing Engines, Total Machine LLC, Precision Powder Coating, Wrisco Aluminum, Wehrs Machine, PRC, Joes Racing Products, Goodridge, Sweet Manufacturing, Jones Racing Products, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, R.J.S. Racing Equipment, Bulldog Rearends, Outerwears, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Kirkey Racing Fabrication, Performance Bodies, MCT, Velocita, R2C Air Filters, Hoosier Tire Mid Atlantic, XS Power, Fox Shocks, ATL Racing Fuel Cells, Weld Racing, Keyser Manufacturing, A&A Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Bernheisel Racing please visit www.BryanBernheisel.com.