Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hendrick May Have The Inside Track To Sign Yung Money If NASCAR Reinstates Him

My selfishness of wanting the best all around dirt racer on the planet Earth to stay racing on dirt prevents me from being all that excited about Larson's possible reinstatement to NASCAR and his signing with HMS. But, on the same token it's impossible for anyone to resent the fact that Larson will have financial security for himself and his young family and how much he can give back to dirt racing as a result of his resources derived from NASCAR racing.

I also am a bit concerned with Larson taking over the driving duties of one of the 2 or 3 greatest drivers to ever drive a NASCAR stock car. JJ's shoes will be very hard to fill.

https://www.nascar-nation.com/2020/0...Qi8olpD55NKnxw

They hated him a few months back and suddenly now he is their best friend in NASCAR. Friends aren’t good friends unless they are with you on the bad days.

" friends" lol.....they aren't his friends, they need him for something.

Big difference.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Who hated him? He did something that needed punished and he was punished. He did his time and everything is good now unless he screws up again.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Who hated him? He did something that needed punished and he was punished. He did his time and everything is good now unless he screws up again.
    With that comment we know who you're basement buddy pick will be!

Fair enough to say that NASCAR needs Larson more than Larson needs them now but this was also true back in April. There best hope for upcoming drivers is GDR’s main driver (Austin Dillon). GDR = grand daddy racin.

Austin is not a driver that has the ability to race at the cup level.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Austin is not a driver that has the ability to race at the cup level.
    Hell Raj, Dillon didn't even have the ability to properly drive a dirt late model, let alone a Cup car!

He called his white buddy the same word every black guy on earth has called their black buddies at one time , in one context,and for some reason or another.

The "needed punished" part is preposterous....and racist.

And you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He called his white buddy the same word every black guy on earth has called their black buddies at one time , in one context,and for some reason or another.

The "needed punished" part is preposterous....and racist.

And you know it.
    Because of the history of that word, only black people get to use it. You might not like it, but that's how it is.

The days of "thats how it is" are over....if it's fair for one it's fair for all.

You miss all the news coverage the past few months?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Hell Raj, Dillon didn't even have the ability to properly drive a dirt late model, let alone a Cup car!
    I saw him win a DLM race at Charlotte but to this day I think Bowyer let him win. Don’t want to mess with the bossmans grandkid. 😜

The days of "thats how it is" are over....if it's fair for one it's fair for all.You miss all the news coverage the past few months?
    Yes. Everyone is equal. Exactly right. 😜

Speaking of Yung Money, he won again tonight at Lincoln Speedway in Abbottstown, PA. The Posse had nothing for Larson again tonight! He's gotta' be getting close to 40 wins for the season.

He led every lap of the A-main. Larson's buddy Rico was 2nd!

The days of "thats how it is" are over....if it's fair for one it's fair for all.

You miss all the news coverage the past few months?
    Maybe when black communities stop being oppressed you'll be allowed to use that word again.

i dont give 2 Sh!ts about nascar but , im
    was hoping larson would wind up in a stewart hass ford , might have caused me to watch a nascrap race .....

Maybe when black communities stop being oppressed you'll be allowed to use that word again.
    You need to get out more. Come work with me for a day and you'll change your CNN views!

One of my Hud customers processes their companys rental agreements. Some get wayyyyyyy more freebies from the govt than actual working American households! Ridiculous!

One example out of hundreds, was a family receiving $6500/month and was in the process of eviction for not paying their rent of $900/month!

why are black communities oppressed , they have been
    given more opportunities than any one else in this country for the last 40 years , one example is affirmative action .....

I'm still just a wee bit skeptical that a solid sponsor will be wiling to endure the political backlash of bankrolling a team with Kyle as it's driver. I have no inside info to back up my gut feeling and I may well be dead wrong.

As I mentioned previously my point of view is a selfish one. Larson is the most exciting driver on dirt today but I'm not optimistic that he'll be allowed to participate in dirt events to any significant extent if he signs with HMS. Again, I might be wrong but it's a safe bet that Stewart-Haas would be much more lenient with Larson's dirt exploits. Another consideration is that HMS fields nothing but Chevrolet's and Chevy was the first to lower the boom on Kyle.

Get real!!! And get over your White Guilt!!! We had a half Black President for eight years. I thought that counted for something? At least one minute your kind says it does, now your saying it doesn’t.

Oooh, you’re talking about Oppressed places like $hitcog’o. You know the Democratic controlled city with high Black on Black crime and murder rate ----- that kind of Oppressed. Where Black Lives Matter, really doesn’t matter to Blacks, on Blacks.

Blacks, all Blacks, have every opportunity, just like everyone else, to do whatever they want to succeed, if they want. Problem is, a greater majority, don’t want, because your kind keeps telling them they are and have been, Oppressed, by Whitey. And they need help for all of the inequities they have.

You’ve bought-into every one of CNN and MSNBC’s Black oppressed talking points. Sadly, they’ve brainwashed you from reality.