Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    -----
    White Guilt owns you.

Buford is winning 👍

Speaking of Yung Money, he won the Kevin Gobrecht Classic at BAPS Speedway in York Haven, PA last night. I believe that is 38 wins on dirt for the season.

Rumble, young man, rumble!!!

Ghettos are essentially third world nation's within our country and have the same problems that third world nations have. Gangs are self-perpetuating entities that pull in members from the poor that have no other options. You fight gangs by increasing the population's wealth and education. Give them options for furthering their life rather than joining a gang.

The U.S. has a history of squashing black neighborhoods as they start to improve. Look at the Tulsa Race Massacre as an example.
    They have options......it's called personal accountability for their choices.

You fight gangs by eradicating their source of income.....and if that doesn't work you eradicate them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Schools in poor neighborhoods aren't as good as school in rich neighborhoods. Rich neighborhoods pay more in property taxes so the schools are better funded.
    Not true every time and some times not at all........granted they may have nicer desks, newer chalkboards but the education received is a two way street ( student and teacher) and I can promise you that the teachers in these rural and underfunded schools are every bit as eager and able to teach curriculum as the teachers in the wealthy neighborhood schools......the problem is at home bud, but you continue to want to place blame elsewhere instead of at its source.

And before you say something really stupid, I went to those poor schools as did many of my friends that have ultimately succeeded because of their hard work and parents support to put in the extra effort instead of just blaming a broken down ,poor crappy school system for what could have been a marginal education, but wasn't.
    Sure some of the kids failed in life, but they failed in life back then too and had zero support at home.....fact bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Ghettos are kept that way on purpose by Democrat politicians.
    Just to expound on that, do you happen to know where the worst ghettos in America are and what cities they can be found in?

A lot of cities have them, I'm just talking the worst of the worst ...since everyone loves rankings and polls and stuff let's see if we can all agree on the top ten worst in America.

I'll go with the first couple since they are most likely the easiest.

The ghettos of Chicago......run by and owned by the Democratic Party.

The ghettos of LA.........." "

The ghettos of Baltimore.." "

I see a pattern developing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Just to expound on that, do you happen to know where the worst ghettos in America are and what cities they can be found in?A lot of cities have them, I'm just talking the worst of the worst ...since everyone loves rankings and polls and stuff let's see if we can all agree on the top ten worst in America.I'll go with the first couple since they are most likely the easiest.The ghettos of Chicago......run by and owned by the Democratic Party.The ghettos of LA.........." "The ghettos of Baltimore.." "I see a pattern developing.
    Mostly in dem der Democratic run cities

As irrefutably true as that is, they will somehow find a way to deny it.......watch and see.

Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    White Guilt owns you.
    He should have been born in a Communist nation and suffered. Maybe it would have taught him a few lessons, instead of being a totally closed minded Communist supporter.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-20-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Mostly in dem der Democratic run cities
    Yep it's actually Trumps' fault that Democrat run cities are failing and violent hell holes...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Trump can take the heat and still LEAD

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I believe that is 38 wins on dirt for the season.
    Make that 39 wins, Dirt Classic VII at Lincoln Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Make that 39 wins, Dirt Classic VII at Lincoln Speedway.
    Thanks for bringing us up to speed on the Yung Money race win watch! We weren't home last night to watch him kick ass yet again and hadn't checked around yet this Sunday morning to see what happened last night.

Is there any smidgen of doubt that Larson is the best all around driver in the world and maybe the best there ever was on dirt? Prolly not!