Default Big street stock races

10,000 to win this weekend at Carolina Speedway. Around 40 cars are expected to compete. Are these any good for fans? Typical late model fans? I see them cropping up around here a lot more lately but I have not gone.

They are pretty good usually. I know Cherokee is putting on a big weekend of racing for street stocks the weekend of Oct 2nd and its called the Mike Duvall Memorial which will host the World of Outlaw Late Models and then turn around and be the V8 Nationals for that Saturday night

Sometimes the racing in the street stocks is better than anything else. They have really turned them into a drivable rig at least up here in IMCA and USRA country. Give em a try, you might like it.

And with only 40 cars it should only be guys that can actually drive, so may be pretty good actually.

Batesville Motor Speedway has a $10,00 to win and $800 to start Street Stock show starting this weekend. They usually have enough cars to run 3 B Features. Great track for Street Stocks and good racing.
    Last edited by JimBo; 09-17-2020 at 01:22 PM.

I may go if the weather co operates

There’s been a proliferation of big money street stock, stock car, and b mod events n the fall. I’m a fan, competition is usually closer than late models.
    I hate time trials.

A 10K to win SS race around here would draw 80 cars. I might pay a few bucks to go if I had nothing else to do.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    A 10K to win SS race around here would draw 80 cars. I might pay a few bucks to go if I had nothing else to do.
    Looks to be around 40 ish bit we will see how many do show up. Still raining here unfortunately.