Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ricky Weiss 2021

Not sure if this has been discussed on here or not but I believe Ricky will be building his own cars starting next season, according to a report on the One to Go show podcast. Doesn't sound like he is communicating with Scott anymore either.

I've heard the rumors that he and Scott aren't on best terms.

Don’t think he stays at the Bloomquist headquarters anymore. I don’t understand Scott. McDowell, Weiss, and Ferguson have not slowed down any and Scott looks like an amateur this year. Is it really that hard to go back to basics

Weiss, McDowell and Ferguson aren’t crippled by a gambling addiction. There’s that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Scott Bloomquist doesn't like to be told what to do. Another driver that he's had or having a falling out with. He better find that fountain of youth tucked deep in the Forrest somewhere because the way he seems to be going nobody is going to want one of his cars.

The empire is crumbling.

Scott will win big in Vegas and he will be just fine. 😜😁

Weiss is working out of Landon Stallard's place/shop at Volunteer Speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Not sure if this has been discussed on here or not but I believe Ricky will be building his own cars starting next season, according to a report on the One to Go show podcast. Doesn't sound like he is communicating with Scott anymore either.
    Nice, did not know there was a dirt racing podcast. Thanks for posting!!.............. Which episode and and at what time in it do they talk about Weiss?

https://open.spotify.com/show/41BArri68LBGWcs4NUL47u

It was the most recent episode

Sometimes trying to be the smartest guy in the room will make you look like a total dipsh!t.

Sometimes being stubborn and alienating others will catch up with you.

Sometimes your bad habits come home to roost and destroy your life.

Sometimes all of that happens simultaneously.

I heard a rumor back in July that someone associated with Weiss (not sure the relationship, I don't know who owns the 7) was a little interested in a new chassis currently being built. If Ricky does indeed leave Bloomquist I just hope he doesn't go through some struggles trying to settle in to it, but if it's going to be a new chassis then it may take some time.

i heard he was interested in a longhorn. Just a rumor

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    First time listening to this podcast so I don't know how credible it is but at the 82:00 minute mark they go into some detail about Weiss and Bloomy splitting up. https://open.spotify.com/episode/6dzFvpMsHTl3apW1P1ZnkU

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    I heard a rumor back in July that someone associated with Weiss (not sure the relationship, I don't know who owns the 7) was a little interested in a new chassis currently being built. If Ricky does indeed leave Bloomquist I just hope he doesn't go through some struggles trying to settle in to it, but if it's going to be a new chassis then it may take some time.
    Don't know much about Weiss other than he's young and really talented. I'd like to see the kid settle in with a great owner and just race and let someone else have all the worries and bills. ............... But the podcast linked in this thread did say Weiss owns the Bloomquist car he drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Don't know much about Weiss other than he's young and really talented. I'd like to see the kid settle in with a great owner and just race and let someone else have all the worries and bills. ............... But the podcast linked in this thread did say Weiss owns the Bloomquist car he drives.
    I'm pretty sure his family already takes care of that

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    if he has a good jig and a good fabricator/builder , he can duplicate or build what ever he wants , like the rest do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Dam, that is sharp.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.