Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FYI - Weiss has some big news to announce. Due to sponsor contracts and commitments, nothing can be announced until the World Finals. As for Weiss and Bloomquist, you would be completely surprised at what has transpired between the two. No animosity, just the want to win and Scott respected that and actually helped paved the way for that to happen. The McDowell's had a small helpful role in some decisions too. The only issue was with Madden. Scott Built him 2 brand new cars and he wrecked them both, then bi***ed and moaned when they couldnt get them where he wanted those cars to be. Scott told him he was free to leave and helped Madden hold on to his Drydene Sponsorship. Scott has been forced to be humbled with his situation. He is definitely not crapping on the other guys with Bloomquist chassis. It's quite the opposite.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

If there is no problem between Weiss & Bloomer- then why is Ricky now operating out of Volunteer Speedways Shop instead of Mooresburg?

Madden claims he wasn’t getting paid-except for a bad check.

There is no longer the need to be at Bloomquist's shop. I recommend going to the shop at Volunteer to understand why. You ever think that maybe it might be way more convenient to test something new having a track literally right there at your disposal? It wasn't a disagreement that led Weiss there, it was an opportunity. Weiss was told in the meantime if he needed help it would be there. Ricky said he was good. Any issues that may be there were not because of Ricky or Scott specifically.

According to DoD, Scott is racing a 2017 car. Both his 2019 cars were wrecked and need major repairs. However, he said his new car would be ready in a couple of weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    According to DoD, Scott is racing a 2017 car. Both his 2019 cars were wrecked and need major repairs. However, he said his new car would be ready in a couple of weeks!
    I think Bloomquist depended a lot on Randy Sweet to help get his cars where they need to be, I don’t think people realize how much Sweet was a part of the winning formula for Sweet/Bloomquist race cars.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    There is no longer the need to be at Bloomquist's shop. I recommend going to the shop at Volunteer to understand why. You ever think that maybe it might be way more convenient to test something new having a track literally right there at your disposal? It wasn't a disagreement that led Weiss there, it was an opportunity. Weiss was told in the meantime if he needed help it would be there. Ricky said he was good. Any issues that may be there were not because of Ricky or Scott specifically.
    This is what I’ve heard as well. Truth be told, there are a lot of guys racing that wouldn’t be if not for Scott’s help along the way.
    My Mt. Rushmore: CJ Rayburn, Earl Baltes, Billy Moyer and Scott Bloomquist on the end so there’s room for his flowing hair...

It is no secret that Scott has struggled without having Randy there to help him. That is why he has decided to change things up a bit. Will be interesting to see how that pans out in 2021.