Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Olivia Troye VP Homeland Security Advisor

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You really can find liberal hacks very easily. And I suppose you really believe their hit pieces.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Vice President Pence on Thursday dismissed a former aide who said she would vote for Democratic nominee Joe Biden, calling her a “disgruntled employee” playing politics.

“I haven't read her comments in any detail. But, it reads to me like one more disgruntled employee that has decided to play politics during [an] election year,

Keith Kellogg, Pence’s national security adviser, said in a statement that Troye reported directly to him "and never once during her detail did she every express any concern regarding the Administration’s response to the Coronavirus to anyone in her chain of command.

File this thread under "DEBUNKED"!!!!!!

What did you think VP Pence would say? Debunked far from it, just wishful thinking from you. 198,000 deaths would prove what she is indicating.

Why was Olivia disgruntled? According to her video it was because what King Donald Dumb knew about the Trump virus and how he handled it. King Donald Dumb did what he does. He lied to the American citizens. It's a hoax, It's going away, It's a democrat's hoax all lies. King Donald Dumb wasn't worried about the American citizens just himself.

Remember what Biden said back on 1-27-20 "Trump is unqualified to handle the covid pandemic. Trump demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejections of science making him the worst possible person to lead our country". Looks like Biden was right. 198,000 deaths
    Last edited by ss12; 09-18-2020 at 06:45 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You really can find liberal hacks very easily. And I suppose you really believe their hit pieces.
    It's easy when that's all he's looking for 24/7.......let him enjoy wallering in his own misery and chronic butthurt.
    It's sad and funny at the same time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What did you think VP Pence would say? Debunked far from it, just wishful thinking from you. 198,000 deaths would prove what she is indicating.

Why was Olivia disgruntled? According to her video it was because what King Donald Dumb knew about the Trump virus and how he handled it. King Donald Dumb did what he does. He lied to the American citizens. It's a hoax, It's going away, It's a democrat's hoax all lies. King Donald Dumb wasn't worried about the American citizens just himself.

Remember what Biden said back on 1-27-20 "Trump is unqualified to handle the covid pandemic. Trump demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejections of science making him the worst possible person to lead our country". Looks like Biden was right. 198,000 deaths
    she has every right to her opinion just as you do ! several have come out and said that what she is saying just is not true ! it is election season and ATTENTION WHORES will come out of the woodwork ! she appears to be someone who NEEDS attention !!!! her next video will probably accuse TRUMP of colluding with the Russians !!!!

If you vote Harris/Biden that means you want to scrap the US constitution and bill of rights which means only the government will have rights.

"ATTENTION WHORE"??? would make a good title for a new book on Trump.

If my boss was responsible for killing American citizens, I would feel a bit disgruntled too.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post

If my boss was responsible for killing American citizens, I would feel a bit disgruntled too.
    Does she work for China ? he AIN'T the whore he's the PIMP !

MORE LIKE "THE SAVIOR OF AMERICA AS FOUNDED " is more like it ! that soeech at the archives yesterday was PHENOMENAL!

If that's the yardstick it's measured by, who did your boss kill? You seem very disgruntled.

Or is it that your feelings got killed in 2016 and you're disgruntled because of that?

Barbecueboy: you make 5 posts per day and yet never say anything. Odd.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Being the case and knowing it ,the fact that you still read them and comment on them is even more bizarre.

I would block me.

not responding to you is simple. i said ignore is for pussies many years before you decided to clog up the forums.

Yet here you are still responding to me saying nothing........strange cat.

not responding to you is simple. i said ignore is for pussies many years before you decided to clog up the forums.
    We do agree on the fact that announcing you are putting someone on ignore is a very effeminate characteristic.

"ATTENTION WHORE"??? would make a good title for a new book on Trump.If my boss was responsible for killing American citizens, I would feel a bit disgruntled too.
    Well Cuomo and a few other Lefty governors maid horrible choices with assisted living centers when covid broke out.

how has it worked out for all those republican ran states that followed trump and opened too soon? back to school? no masks? how is that working?

no need to reply. Dr. Trump is a quack.

I'll heed the advice of the real doctors. especially the ones working for the federal government that the president has chosen to ignore and denigrate.

thanks mr. president. the virus has not only not gone away, but is worse than ever. job well done!

Doesn't fit the " blame trump for anything and everything " narrative......the citizens Cuomo killed because of poor leadership don't count because he's a dem silly.