Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    how has it worked out for all those republican ran states that followed trump and opened too soon? back to school? no masks? how is that working?

no need to reply. Dr. Trump is a quack.

I'll heed the advice of the real doctors. especially the ones working for the federal government that the president has chosen to ignore and denigrate.

thanks mr. president. the virus has not only not gone away, but is worse than ever. job well done!
    Um no...it's not worse than ever........haven't you been watching?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Doesn't fit the " blame trump for anything and everything " narrative......the citizens Cuomo killed because of poor leadership don't count because he's a dem silly.
    does trump win because of a higher body count?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Depends on who's keeping score.......if it's you then trump wins by a bunch( like he will in November)

If the scorekeeper is one of the daughters or sons of the folks that died because of Cuomos ineptness I believe Cuomo pulls the upset and wins in their eyes.

only a loser would really try and distinguish the winner of who caused the most bodies to be bagged up in all of this......but I digress.

you're the one that brought up Cuomo...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Well Cuomo and a few other Lefty governors maid horrible choices with assisted living centers when covid broke out.
    Actually it was this guy that brought Cuomo up.

You're not real good at this , are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What did you think VP Pence would say? Debunked far from it, just wishful thinking from you. 198,000 deaths would prove what she is indicating.

Why was Olivia disgruntled? According to her video it was because what King Donald Dumb knew about the Trump virus and how he handled it. King Donald Dumb did what he does. He lied to the American citizens. It's a hoax, It's going away, It's a democrat's hoax all lies. King Donald Dumb wasn't worried about the American citizens just himself.

Remember what Biden said back on 1-27-20 "Trump is unqualified to handle the covid pandemic. Trump demonstrated failures of judgment and his repeated rejections of science making him the worst possible person to lead our country". Looks like Biden was right. 198,000 deaths
    You fools are so wrong. The virus killed maybe 20,000 of that count as a stand alone illness, it was other afflictions combined that helped the others die. And the fact that about a milion people have died world wide because they didn't quickly stop flights from China (like TRUMP actually did) actually proves that TRUMP saved hundreds of thousands from even cathing the virus. Just because you two hate the president does not give you the right to keep making and repeating total lies about him.

You two really deserve to be black balled by society for being so anti American and ranting with hatred your lies. It is not constructive, let alone based on any actual truth!!!

It is just plain ignorant to state that 198,000 people died in the US, when a million have died world wide, how the H would you expect nobody or just a few would die in the US????

Please go hide somewhere, and spare us all the aggrevation and lies!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    not responding to you is simple. i said ignore is for pussies many years before you decided to clog up the forums.
    Spend a little time reading your posts on your prez , and then get back to everyone about clogging up forums.