Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    May be time to bring back the bumper sticker from the '16 contest...Neither One.
    And that’s exactly why you vote for #1 the constitution and #2 Capitalism = only choice “The Donald”. Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    May be time to bring back the bumper sticker from the '16 contest...Neither One.
    Yep, Biden or Harris would be a terrible choice!

Read where McConnel thinks Trump is going to lose thus no stimulus till February. Interestingly, COVID cases are skyrocketing just weeks before the election. With a lot of the country thinking Trump's response was not good, things could get dicey for him November 3rd.

Yes ,the media is reporting skyrocketing covid cases........I've missed the reporting on the overwhelming numbers of complete recovery.

Good news on top of that though...death rates from flu, copd,emphysema ,and certain cancers are way down so far during the pandemic....strange but true.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The dems want to lock down the country so bad they can taste it. Crush what's left of the economy and gain control of pretty much your life.

Joes response to packing the court (he's for it) and not explaining Hunters escapades in the Ukraine and China, will help Joe go all the way....... NOT, lol

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Joes response to packing the court (he's for it) and not explaining Hunters escapades in the Ukraine and China, will help Joe go all the way....... NOT, lol
    Thats the best reason to do away with early voting!

I can't understand why the Republican party continues to let the Democrats cheat and steal elections.

It was shown on TV today that CNN reported Matt Biven vote count and Beshears count and then later reported them again but this time Biven had 500 less votes and Beshear had 500 more votes.

That is only one part of the cheating that went on as Kentucky truly does have one nasty Democrat party assembled in that state.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

i can admit when i am wrong. i was wrong.

TALLY OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES, AS OF 7:10 P.M. EST
    Democrat Joe Biden: 306
    Republican Donald Trump: 232
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Joemala will be in the white house for a little bit because America needs an answer...and quite frankly they got the easy part over with by talking about it, show me whatcha got joemala.......whether they stay in the whitehouse will depend on how clean and tidy they really were.....like they say they are.

Because the conservatives will be looking every step of the way, and if the benchmark for impeachment is the last one, then the next one will be a slam dunk....and we won't have to wait long to see it I'm afraid.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    ------------
    You’re back. You still WON.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    i can admit when i am wrong. i was wrong.

TALLY OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES, AS OF 7:10 P.M. EST
    Democrat Joe Biden: 306
    Republican Donald Trump: 232
    Ummmmm.......that doesnt mean anything!

There's still a major hurdle to overcome.......I dont see it happening! Trump 2020+ 4 more!

Afterall, we have the votes in Congress.......hmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I sure am. But it's all off if they keep bringing truckloads of new ballots for another month after the election night.

Trump landslide at midnight on election night. Then operation STEAL will be on!!!
    Boy did I get this one right!!!! Right Klem KadiddleHopper!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Boy did I get this one right!!!! Right Klem KadiddleHopper!!!
    the judicial branch doesn't seem to be agreeing with any of you conspiracy theorists.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard