Simpson1C
    Heckenast
    Bronson
    Pospisil -1
    Erb -1
    Scott -1
    Simpson32 DNF
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Shiny, you get us excited just reading your updates. THANK YOU for filling us in. Sounded like a great feature race!

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), that one caution killed Overton. I think he wins if that doesn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    I-80 delivers again.
    Really is a great track. Racy and wide. It's a 3/8ths, correct?

Not sure how lapped traffic would've played out for Overton but certainly looked like he wasn't getting touched early. He just had no momentum off the restart. This is the first time I've seen Overton race since he's been such a big deal, I can't remember when he was last at I-80 but it was quite a while ago, so I'm glad I got to see him get a podium. Not sure I'll be able to attend tomorrow but I hope it's a great show.

Thanks Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    Not sure how lapped traffic would've played out for Overton but certainly looked like he wasn't getting touched early. He just had no momentum off the restart. This is the first time I've seen Overton race since he's been such a big deal, I can't remember when he was last at I-80 but it was quite a while ago, so I'm glad I got to see him get a podium. Not sure I'll be able to attend tomorrow but I hope it's a great show.
    He made the SDN show once, back in 2014, and finished 7th. Not sure if he’s been there otherwise, before this weekend. He’s seeing a lot of these tracks — like Fairbury earlier this week — not for the first time, but for one of the few times and for the first time in years. He has a lot less experience nationally than many of these guys he’s racing against. That makes his season even more impressive.

Top 18 in points:

#LucasDirt - I-80 Nationals (Lineups): 1-Richards.J 2-Overton.B 3-Owens.J 4-McCreadie.T 5-Clanton.S 6-Strickler.K 7-Moran.D 8-Lanigan.D 9-Madden.C 10-Gustin.R 11-Thornton.R 12-Sheppard.B 13-Pierce.B 14-Simpson.C 15-Davenport.J 16-Junghans.C 17-Moyer.B 18-Bronson.K
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Top 18 in points:

#LucasDirt - I-80 Nationals (Lineups): 1-Richards.J 2-Overton.B 3-Owens.J 4-McCreadie.T 5-Clanton.S 6-Strickler.K 7-Moran.D 8-Lanigan.D 9-Madden.C 10-Gustin.R 11-Thornton.R 12-Sheppard.B 13-Pierce.B 14-Simpson.C 15-Davenport.J 16-Junghans.C 17-Moyer.B 18-Bronson.K
    Even though I don't really understand how the point system is all tallied , at the end of the day it seems like it works pretty good looking at that top 18 after 2 nights of racing.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Atty boy SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Really is a great track. Racy and wide. It's a 3/8ths, correct?
    4/10ths...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

That's the slickest I've seen I-80. I heard they take your best finish from each night to determine your start for Saturday.

That's how Pierce made it in the feature!

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    That's how Pierce made it in the feature!
    He didn't make the Feature Thursday, finished 13th Friday, and is in?

Thanks Shiny great as always

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    That's the slickest I've seen I-80.
    Don't know if T-Mac is the point man on this but Thursday he was sniveling up a storm about the track being too fast and Essex mentioned early in last night's broadcast that Kosiski apologized for the track's condition on Thursday. IMO by no means was the track bad on Thursday but the big boys love that dry slick surface.

I'm a big T-Mac fan and love how he gives a rundown of a track's condition first thing out of his car. I wonder if he has the ear of people who matter?.......... But last night I thought the track was racy top to bottom. Great track for this fan and I struggled not getting in the car and making the 450 mile drive for 3 days of what figured to be great racing with Lucas and WoO boys battling it out.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    4/10ths...
    Thank you......... I looked around but couldn't find the size of I-80. I'm usually ok at guessing distances but seems when the track is really wide I'm off on my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Don't know if T-Mac is the point man on this but Thursday he was sniveling up a storm about the track being too fast and Essex mentioned early in last night's broadcast that Kosiski apologized for the track's condition on Thursday. IMO by no means was the track bad on Thursday but the big boys love that dry slick surface.

I'm a big T-Mac fan and love how he gives a rundown of a track's condition first thing out of his car. I wonder if he has the ear of people who matter?.......... But last night I thought the track was racy top to bottom. Great track for this fan and I struggled not getting in the car and making the 450 mile drive for 3 days of what figured to be great racing with Lucas and WoO boys battling it out.
    Used to be a McCreadie fan but he's changed over the years. Whines more than Clanton and Madden.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    He didn't make the Feature Thursday, finished 13th Friday, and is in?
    Hurts doesn't it.lol
    8/13/16