Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Used to be a McCreadie fan but he's changed over the years. Whines more than Clanton and Madden.
    Thursday A main - 8th
    Friday A main - 2nd
    Saturday A main - W

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Thursday A main - 8th
    Friday A main - 2nd
    Saturday A main - W
    Has nothing to do with performance. Tim is a wheelman for sure. It's the pissy attitude when things don't go his way.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    That's how Pierce made it in the feature!
    That’s how several drivers got in. Why single him out?

Used to be a McCreadie fan but he's changed over the years. Whines more than Clanton and Madden.
    TMac doesn’t whine. He just tells it as it is. I appreciate that.

Tmac is the realist driver out there. He pulls no punches. That is not whining. As far as Thursday’s track, every single driver I talked to last night in the pits said Thursday’s track was way too fast... so it wasn’t just Timmy that said it was too fast...

Also it is impossible to be whine in this world more than Chris Madden

Has nothing to do with performance. Tim is a wheelman for sure. It's the pissy attitude when things don't go his way.
    I think it was more that he knew he could run up front and win but he was frustrated for yrs w his sweetner plus deal. Idk if his hands were tied in that deal and felt trapped. Now he has good equiptment and is running up front winning races.

TerryM

TMac doesn’t whine. He just tells it as it is. I appreciate that.

I guess whining is subjective but IMO T-Mac is great for the sport. A vet guy with knowledge he passes down to make the sport good. I think guys like T-Mac, Bloomy, Marler, Eckert, Madden, McDowell, Clanton, to name a few, are invaluable to the sport.

An example. Was watching the Summer Nats and Carpenter ventured out of WV to get some experience. Kid is young, fast and learning. He slides up on the straightaway and pinches Marler into the wall after driving wild riding the top for a race or two and not finishing them. Either that race or the next Marler slides in front of him in turn 4, slows, throws his rear end in Carpenters way and wrecks him.

Next couple races Carpenter races at the bottom, picking and choosing when and where to pass and starts finishing races. What I saw was a fast talented kid learn from his few races not finishing them vs much better drivers than he'd seen and learned from Marler without a word being said. IMO Marler made Carpenter a better racer.

Just a small example as I see it of what those veteran guys pass on to the younger generation and how valuable they are to the sport.

Hockey is my sport and goaltending is my position, the greatest in all of sport. Watching the sport and goalies for 5 decades I've found goalies are the most intense and have the deepest concentration of any athlete. Their eyes are so wide open and focused a bomb could go off 5 ft from them and they wouldn't know it. I see those same eyes and intensity when T-Mac gets out of his car to talk to the reporter........

Dude is dialed in, hyper aware, has not come close to winding down and is honest speaking about the track and the race. Guys like him get pissed when something ain't right. I don't take T-Mac or Bloomy types as whining cuz they didn't win I see it as them pointing out things that ain't right in their veteran opinion.

timmy had a " NIGHTMARE" on that last lap , way to go " O " , do it again tonight........