Default Kokomo speedway!!!

Not many people get on here and thank a race track..but me and my family whould like to personally thank the oconnor family for giving us a great place to race...ive never seen a family work so hard at a dirt race track...i also wanna thank you for the great food and the great facility...you are a very friendly family that i wish alot of dirt tracks whould pick up the phone and ask you for advice cause the oconnor family know how to promote a race track...seems like every week we go there they are doin something new or fixing and upgrading something...we have the most fun at kokomo then any other track we go to and we go to alot of race tracks....so agian thank you so mich to the whole entire oconnor family.....ur are the best

I couldn't agree more and would heartily second everything you said, DIRTFAN4EVER82!! Can't add a thing! We make it over to Kokomo 2 or 3 times a season and I wish we could go every week.

I would even rate Kokomo clearly above the often vaunted Fairbury, IL and that is saying something, for sure.

Thanks DIRTFAN! Amid all the negativity and nonsense a positive post with the tone of yours is a breath of fresh air.

yes they do but my favorite for sprint car racing is Haubstadt.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    yes they do but my favorite for sprint car racing is Haubstadt.
    I've heard your exact same sentiments from many people who are very knowledgeable racing people, both spectators and competitors, that Haubstadt is as good and as well run as any track in the country. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I've never been to Haubstadt. It seems that something always gets in the way of us going down there. I wish Tommy & Co. would put together a late model/MSCS show so we could experience the best of both worlds all in one night.

it's a different track for sure but there jd equipment,homemade equipment and different equipment they brought through the years they can really prep a track fast and being a former sprint car driver helps with experience and down to earth family.