Default WANTED: SBC 400 Main Crank With 3.5" or 3.48" STROKE

Looking for small block Chevy crankshaft with 400 mains and a 3.5" or 3.48" stroke. You can call or text me at 314-374-5660.

you dont like using the thick main bearings ? they are better IMO because it slows the bearing speed down with the 350 jr.....we use federal mougle and never had a problem , any way i did have a 3.5 that needed the rods turned .010 , i will check on it and get back to you....

Would you have a part number for the Federal Mogul thick bearings? I called today and they couldnt come up with it.
    Give me a call or text on your crank. Thanks! Steve

Clevite pt # - MS1564 P , they show 30 sets in inventory in std only and is a solid brg , now KING has the new spacer design , which allows you to use regular 350 brgs that you can get in anything , king pt # - MB5224 AM , this is the way i would go....BTW , I have either sold the crank or just cant find it , we did a lot of these several years ago for limited cars but we used a "327" crank ( 3.250 stroke ) because of 360 cid limit , they changed the rules and we have not done one in a while ....hope this helps....