Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Same reason why you, me and everyone else hides behind a screen name? You bad bad boy. Or girl. I dunno...
    Actually lots of people know who I am on here. It was never a secret. It just sucked that my previous account was toasted. Either way, you will not see me bashing drivers, tracks, series, etc. It's one thing to give your opinion, its another to disparage the sport in some manner. Never seems to end with that guy.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Actually lots of people know who I am on here. It was never a secret. It just sucked that my previous account was toasted. Either way, you will not see me bashing drivers, tracks, series, etc. It's one thing to give your opinion, its another to disparage the sport in some manner. Never seems to end with that guy.
    I have no idea who you are or why you feel the need to defend Bloomquist.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I have no idea who you are or why you feel the need to defend Bloomquist.
    I have no idea either. And yet still finds the need to hide behind a screen name. His signature reminds of Bloomquist though 🤭
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

When series send our sport down the wrong path, calling them out is not disparaging the sport. The sport is bigger than them.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Same reason why you, me and everyone else hides behind a screen name.
    It wasn’t always that way on this site. I could give you a long list of members who used their actual name in the early years of 4m. And plenty who didn’t use their names, but didn’t hide who they were. We had 4m gatherings at big races at Eldora, Florence, and many other tracks. People actually knew each other and respected each other. Nothing like what 4m became after that. It’s considered a laughingstock now, thanks to a few posters who keep coming back with multiple accounts, because they couldn’t respect the rules with previous accounts.

Very well said Terry. 100% spot on. Unfortunately I have a few good pals that just ignore this board now, and they used to do some cool stuff. Way too much negativity and immaturity on here anymore.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Same thing there is on regular "social" media racing pages. Negativity and immaturity. It's just easier to access. All info beyond racing in one outlet
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Cool

I'm just glad we still have Bloomquist & Moyer still racing. There will soon come a day when the two goats will no longer be racing. And they will be missed greatly. I will enjoy the memorys of the races those two have provided over the years.
    Last edited by WildBill32; 09-21-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I'm just glad we still have Bloomquist & Moyer still racing. There will soon come a day when the two goats will no longer be racing. And they will be missed greatly. I will enjoy the memorys of the races the those two have provided over the years.
    Very good post wildbill a lot of great races by both over the years

It remember you!!!!!! Welcome back Lite-Inn!!!!!!! hahahhaahahahaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Litey couldn't string together those type sentences.......you know, the sidewalk fall and all that?

Very few public sites have any of those same golden years characteristics Terry or gottago talk about ...sux but IMO it's just a microcosm of society itself more than it is some malicious intent to ruin it for anyone.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Litey couldn't even spell his login name correct. Just like illisate32. Bahahahahaa
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I'm a Bloomquist fan and frankly any real race fan should be in aw of what he has accomplished racing a dirt car. Will he run like he did back in the 80s,90's and so far in the 2000's? NO. Not possible in today's world. Information flows too freely for that stuff to happen for 30+ years again. Hell, the rumley device lasted maybe a year or so? Scott's expertise has lasted for 30 plus. I'll be the first in line when he writes a racing book of some type. Most of us have physically viewed what the guy has done over the years. He's accomplished some amazing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) in DLM racing. I'm also a Moyer fan, Owens fan, O'neil fan, etc. These young bucks have a couple more decades to go. I'll never throw away Mount Rushmore as a dirt fan.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

I refuse to believe he is done, he is simply to good for that. He may have a mountain to climb, financially and physically, but guys like him live for that stuff so...

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    I refuse to believe he is done, he is simply to good for that. He may have a mountain to climb, financially and physically, but guys like him live for that stuff so...
    The day comes for everybody. Scott is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by let-r-eat View Post
    I'm a Bloomquist fan and frankly any real race fan should be in aw of what he has accomplished racing a dirt car. Will he run like he did back in the 80s,90's and so far in the 2000's? NO. Not possible in today's world. Information flows too freely for that stuff to happen for 30+ years again. Hell, the rumley device lasted maybe a year or so? Scott's expertise has lasted for 30 plus. I'll be the first in line when he writes a racing book of some type. Most of us have physically viewed what the guy has done over the years. He's accomplished some amazing (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) in DLM racing. I'm also a Moyer fan, Owens fan, O'neil fan, etc. These young bucks have a couple more decades to go. I'll never throw away Mount Rushmore as a dirt fan.
    I agree with most of what you say. The Rumley device, however, was taken away by the rules. That said, everything that has changed on the rear of the car since 2015 is a direct result of lessons learned from it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Bloomquist is finished.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, when??

I agree with most of what you say. The Rumley device, however, was taken away by the rules. That said, everything that has changed on the rear of the car since 2015 is a direct result of lessons learned from it.
    A lot of people forget that Scott had caught and passed Davenport in the speed department by the end of '15. If not for a couple rainouts there is a real possibility Davenport doesn't even win the '15 Lucas title. I don't know if Scott had a similar piece on his car or not but he didn't struggle to start '16 when it was outlawed. That was a battle of heavyweights that year.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    A lot of people forget that Scott had caught and passed Davenport in the speed department by the end of '15. If not for a couple rainouts there is a real possibility Davenport doesn't even win the '15 Lucas title. I don't know if Scott had a similar piece on his car or not but he didn't struggle to start '16 when it was outlawed. That was a battle of heavyweights that year.
    If you go back and watch Charlotte, you might change your mind. You aren't the only one who says that, but I disagree. The 6 car was still the fastest, but others had caught up. The biggest problem the 6 had was they hadn't done a full season grind like that before. They were at the end of their rope.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    A whole lotta ifs butt's and possibilities in this post.
    8/13/16