Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    A whole lotta ifs butt's and possibilities in this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by HIGH R0LLER View Post
    Day sure is hardy har! 樂樂樂 you said butts 
    What a team you two... hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If you go back and watch Charlotte, you might change your mind. You aren't the only one who says that, but I disagree. The 6 car was still the fastest, but others had caught up. The biggest problem the 6 had was they hadn't done a full season grind like that before. They were at the end of their rope.
    You may very well be right. The Pittsburgher is the race that I saw a difference. That was the race that I finally saw Davenport HAVE to overdrive to keep up when up ro that point, Bloomquist had been having to go all out all the time to have a chance. Again, it was a heavyweight fight for the ages from the midpoint on. My opinion obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Gotta Go Fast. I actually hope your right. The one glaring part of all this talk is simple and there is no explanation out there that will change my thoughts on it.

Scott Bloomquist has no business being in that car. Ok you have a plan, great. Then show people and your sponsors your team and business plan come first. He's not interested.
    You actually think you're the racecar police don't you? I supose its a privilege to drive your own racecar according to you?? lmao

You goofs are scared shirtless ole Bloomy gonna hit on somthing and fusk up your dadgum day here aren't ya??? Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    You actually think you're the racecar police don't you? I supose its a privilege to drive your own racecar according to you?? lmao

You goofs are scared shirtless ole Bloomy gonna hit on somthing and fusk up your dadgum day here aren't ya??? Hahahahaha
    You need to get to bed Sparky. You've had a long night.
    8/13/16

He wins, he isn't washed up, life goes on. That car looked a lot different middle of the corner. Was definitely up on the bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You need to get to bed Sparky. You've had a long night.
    I got my rest... I know of some folks on here who didn't tho...

Bloomer is one of them😉

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He wins, he isn't washed up, life goes on. That car looked a lot different middle of the corner. Was definitely up on the bars.
    Can't beat a man down that's already there? Lol, ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    I refuse to believe he is done, he is simply to good for that. He may have a mountain to climb, financially and physically, but guys like him live for that stuff so...
    He reminds me of MJ in his new series.

He finds the littlest things to motivate him and shut his naysayers down!

Goooooooo Bloomers!

Ok I previously posted that I thought that Bloomquist may never win again well I was wrong actually to be honest I'm glad he did eating this crow is not good but glad to eat it

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Ok I previously posted that I thought that Bloomquist may never win again well I was wrong actually to be honest I'm glad he did eating this crow is not good but glad to eat it
    It ain't so bad with heinz 57 and chili cheese fries. LITEY from down your way swore by it lol...

You're a good sport sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    It ain't so bad with heinz 57 and chili cheese fries. LITEY from down your way swore by it lol...

You're a good sport sir!
    Thank you BloomerWon for that comment at the end Appreciate it