Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Tm avoided that question like a real pro... Lol, gotta give him credit for his work.
    Double gold star worthy.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    And I have no clue who the moderator is.
    You quoted them.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?400...62#post2357362
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 09-20-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Ok Bloomquist has been one of the best latemodel driver's ever but he did go cherry picking just like some said Moyer did no different cause rather you want to admit it or not he will never be the same again should have went to i-80 speedway because he's Bloomquist

The guy is recovering from a serious accident and major surgery. Plus he is using beat up equipment. When you are not getting the results expected, you change things up. This is the first time in how many years he passed on a big race? If your last response is actually genuine and not based on your completely bias dislike for him, you really know nothing about racing, age, costs, time, running a business, being a chassis builder, Sponsorship requirements, and anything else that driver's have to deal with when running a National Series. And if you think Bloomquist will never be the same, you are dumb. He is the same. His physical ailments and him giving Madden 2 new cars and not himself are what is keeping him down. Both will change. Then what ... Just wait and see mr crystal ball!
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Tm avoided that question like a real pro... Lol, gotta give him credit for his work.
    The truth can hurt sometimes.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Ok Bloomquist has been one of the best latemodel driver's ever but he did go cherry picking just like some said Moyer did no different cause rather you want to admit it or not he will never be the same again should have went to i-80 speedway because he's Bloomquist
    He did go to I-80 you moron

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Calm down jumper. I think he's talking about Moyer cherry picking in the past. Not this past weekend
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Easy there you fat bastard!, if we're name calling on the internet with our big boy pants on, there ya go! Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    The guy is recovering from a serious accident and major surgery. Plus he is using beat up equipment. When you are not getting the results expected, you change things up. This is the first time in how many years he passed on a big race? If your last response is actually genuine and not based on your completely bias dislike for him, you really know nothing about racing, age, costs, time, running a business, being a chassis builder, Sponsorship requirements, and anything else that driver's have to deal with when running a National Series. And if you think Bloomquist will never be the same, you are dumb. He is the same. His physical ailments and him giving Madden 2 new cars and not himself are what is keeping him down. Both will change. Then what ... Just wait and see mr crystal ball!
    Bloomquist is finished.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Some of yuz all act like Scott is going to be slinging dirt when he's 80. Ya all need to face reality.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Calm down jumper. I think he's talking about Moyer cherry picking in the past. Not this past weekend
    First I'm not a moron
    You need to learn how to read I wasn't talking about Moyer I was talking about Bloomquist not going toi-80 and he (Bloomquist) didn't go there because he (Bloomquist) went cherry picking ok there u have it

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Some of yuz all act like Scott is going to be slinging dirt when he's 80. Ya all need to face reality.
    I wouldn't bet against it...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

How did Scott do on night 2 ?

Qualified P1, started on the pole, running 2nd had a flat, came back to 7th!

Ole Hippy AINT done yet!

He just needs 2 hits now instead of 1......

Gotta Go Fast. I actually hope your right. The one glaring part of all this talk is simple and there is no explanation out there that will change my thoughts on it.

Scott Bloomquist has no business being in that car. Ok you have a plan, great. Then show people and your sponsors your team and business plan come first. He's not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Qualified P1, started on the pole, running 2nd had a flat, came back to 7th!Ole Hippy AINT done yet!He just needs 2 hits now instead of 1......
    Thanks for the update. I guess we just need to sit back and relax and wait to hear what next years plans are.

Is it really cherry picking if you don’t get the cherry?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Act? They're as serious as the drip!! Scottie got 'em all hypnotized with that voo doo stuff he does... . ...............

Act? They're as serious as the drip!! Scottie got 'em all hypnotized with that voo doo stuff he does... . ...............
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpWfh2qZnE
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event