Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Moyer has skipped alot of crown jewel races. Scott going and running a couple local shows to sort cars out is knowhere near the same. When Scott starts skipping the biggest events of the year, then you can jaw a little.

I guess whenever you start paying the bills you can dictate where someone goes
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by jcotton02 View Post
    Moyer has skipped alot of crown jewel races. Scott going and running a couple local shows to sort cars out is knowhere near the same. When Scott starts skipping the biggest events of the year, then you can jaw a little.
    This isn’t about crown jewels. Or about Billy Moyer. They let Bloomer skip the rules tonight at LCS. Seriously, is he that desperate?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Moyer is 62 years old.
    And Scott is 56 and lived a fast life, I would say Moyer is healthier than Scott, 6 years ain’t much with the difference in life choices.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Remember when all those Bloomquist fans that bashed Billy Moyer for “cherry picking” when there was good money being paid at races close to home instead of traveling hundreds of miles to the big national race?

My oh my have the tables turned!!! Lmao

How many times has Moyer done that? A ton. Other than when Scott has been paid show up money, this is the first he has done this in probably 30 years.

And I was always one who said they can race where they want, they pay the bills. I think they both have earned the right to race wherever they want.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Couldn't even beat the Warrior house car...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Id bet Bloomer got 5k each night to show up and put azzes in seats and i bet he made another 3-5k in merchandise sales. Some people have cherry picking confused with smart business. Hell, might stop by beckley and get another check for promising to test there next week lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly304 View Post
    Id bet Bloomer got 5k each night to show up and put azzes in seats and i bet he made another 3-5k in merchandise sales. Some people have cherry picking confused with smart business. Hell, might stop by beckley and get another check for promising to test there next week lmao
    This. Yes yes yes. Smart business.

He got $1000 each night to show

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Marlar got $20,000 to drive by the race in his neighborhood for the real race 90 minutes north.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    If true, which I doubt, is a poor $ investment to pay for someone to run 7th behind a handful of regional/LOCAL racers.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If true, which I doubt, is a poor $ investment to pay for someone to run 7th behind a handful of regional/LOCAL racers.
    He probably made the same as he would have in Nebraska being a start and park lmao

You start paying all the bills, then we will see who is calling it cherry picking...

Some people on this board think racing is either free, or or sponsors pay everything, i can tell you from 1st hand experience that is not true by any stretch of the imagination. A Operation like Moyers or Bloomquist takes serious capital inflow, either thru winning, Sponsors or merchandise, if one gets deficient the entire Operation suffers.

Moyer said it best in his DoD Interview, you have to keep the Bills paid, end of story. Call it what you want, Racers understand, it is what it is.

Just say no...

When is last time Moyer ran a national series?
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You left out the flat tire part......Im sure it was an honest mistake!

Cade Dillard runs a national tour and has a few decent wins. Did he cherry pick $3k Friday night at the comp cams race?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

You’re putting Scott Bloomquist and Cade Dillard in the same conversation now? lol

The response I want to give would probably get me permanently banned since your probably buddies with the moderator
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 09-20-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Please get banned lol. And I have no clue who the moderator is. How old are you, 12?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Cade Dillard runs a national tour and has a few decent wins. Did he cherry pick $3k Friday night at the comp cams race?
    Tm avoided that question like a real pro... Lol, gotta give him credit for his work.