Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They did say 1 to go twice, I believe. Some confusion with WoO

Bummer for Miley. The last year or so has been tough on the guy. Congratulations to him on the 2nd place run tonight!
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 09-26-2020 at 11:08 PM.

This is a somewhat local track for me, I had been there twice prior to this Friday's event. It's been excellent racing all three times that I've been there, even for the regular show. Friday's racing was OK. I think had Junghan's been able to continue it may have been a better race. Satterlee was also riding Shep's bumper around the top side so those two both may have stirred things up. Not to mention that they were just starting to get into lappers when Shep caught bloomer, but then a caution came out. That could have been interesting also.

Track was ok, a woman two rows in front of me got nailed with a rock down in turn 4.

I think the show ran smoothly and they definitely packed them in there. I'd definitely go back, and I hope the Outlaws come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Bummer for Miley. The last year or so has been tough on the guy. Congratulations to him on the 2nd place run tonight!
    In the interview after the race thought he took it well, almost in stride. Mentioned something to the effect it happened once before. But yea, when one of the locals has a chance to beat the touring guys it's exciting and you can feel that in the joint.

If his racing wasn't enough Miley made a fan out of me due to his interview......... Was good to hear Shep say good things about the track after Saturday's win. Said he hopes the WoO comes back next yr. Had to be encouraging for the fans to hear.