Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I agree completely. It's easier to target certain shows instead of grind on tour. Both are guys I'd let drive a car of mine anytime.
    i totally agree

It didn稚 help Hudson that the crew cheif for SSI is one of Ricky Thornton Jrs best friends and was helping Thornton with the mods when he left to work for SSI. I think the guys name is Talon not sure the last name, but he is also the one that痴 building the new cars, I was told they are going to be called Darkhorse Chassis

He worked for Dunn benson before ssi

Taylon Center. He & Thornton grew up together at Manzanita Speedway. They have been best friends for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Taylon Center. He & Thornton grew up together at Manzanita Speedway. They have been best friends for a long time.
    False. Was Canyon Raceway.

Quote Originally Posted by TCmod View Post
    False. Was Canyon Raceway.
    I was gonna say... manzanita doesn稚 make sense because it痴 been gone for a long time...

Speaking of Manzanita Speedway, it was a pretty cool place.
    Was out in phoenix for work in early 2000's and stopped by on a Tuesday night, and they were having test and tune night.
    Stayed all night.
    Wednesday I found Flexi Flyer.
    great group of folks, made an Indiana boy feel right at home. Spoke to some guys that were planning their trip to the Million Dollar Dream at Eldora.
    Every time I went out to Phoenix, I would go to manzanita. it was a cool place. RIP
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

I hear it's going to be another longhorn driver that takes this ride.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I hear it's going to be another longhorn driver that takes this ride.
    Another factless claim of I supposedly know something that everyone else doesn't. Name the driver so we can congratulate you if you are right or call bu!!$hit on you if your wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    Speaking of Manzanita Speedway, it was a pretty cool place.
    Was out in phoenix for work in early 2000's and stopped by on a Tuesday night, and they were having test and tune night.
    Stayed all night.
    Wednesday I found Flexi Flyer.
    great group of folks, made an Indiana boy feel right at home. Spoke to some guys that were planning their trip to the Million Dollar Dream at Eldora.
    Every time I went out to Phoenix, I would go to manzanita. it was a cool place. RIP
    Only bad thing about Manzanita was the area, least at one point it was pretty bad on stuff getting stolen. Haulers parked outside would get broken into when you had to take car and tools and pit in infield.

It was so bad at one point that it was rumored that they could still your hub caps while you where driving your car down the roads in that Mesa area, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Another factless claim of I supposedly know something that everyone else doesn't. Name the driver so we can congratulate you if you are right or call bu!!$hit on you if your wrong.
    zyoung25, knows more about this kind of stuff than 99 percent of the board does. Why would he spill the beans to possibly lose his connections?

So Oneal isn't going to be in the ride?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    Only bad thing about Manzanita was the area, least at one point it was pretty bad on stuff getting stolen. Haulers parked outside would get broken into when you had to take car and tools and pit in infield.

It was so bad at one point that it was rumored that they could still your hub caps while you where driving your car down the roads in that Mesa area, LMAO
    When I was there the one year with the Wild West Shootout, they actually said to have 1 crew member stay back at the hauler Incase someone broke into it. It sat right next to a junkyard and there were quite a few people living in that junkyard. But it was pretty funny that when the racing started, those residents would climb stacks of Crushed cars to watch the racing for free lol

If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it. Wont be the first time i was told wrong.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 09-25-2020 at 03:01 PM.

EVEN WITH A GUY PAYING FOR EVERYTHING IF YOU DO NOT RUN GOOD WIN RACES A PERSON MAKES NO MONEY!!! NOT KNOCK SHANNON AT ALL I know of guys that had good deals but bad luck and no white horse ride streak it gets old and ya go broke.....lets face it very few teams and drivers make money in racing...

Default manzinita

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post

yes, It was in a rough part of town, Probably had something to do with it closing, that and the real estate market.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it. Wont be the first time i was told wrong.
    And how will anyone know if you are wrong if there is no name mentioned lol. But if it was my guess, I would say Davenport.

And how will anyone know if you are wrong if there is no name mentioned lol. But if it was my guess, I would say Davenport.
    If Davenport goes from Landers to this ride, that痴 like a downgrade lol

I was thinking the same thing about Davenport lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I wouldn稚 underestimate the resources available on this team.