FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 22, 2020

Ross Bailes Wins Shrine Race at Laurens County
Top-5 in Butterball Memorial at Richmond

OCALA, Fla. (09/22/20) – Ross Bailes recorded his 16th-career Carolina Clash Super Late Model Series victory Tuesday night at Laurens County (S.C.) Speedway.

Bailes drove the M&W Transport No. 58 Dave’s Towing/ Fred Caldwell Chevrolet/ Rocket Chassis/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to a $3,500 payday in the 15th Annual Great Southern Homes Shrine Race.

Bailes secured his spot into the A-Main with the second fastest lap overall in time trials behind Trent Ivey. Chasing down race-long pacesetter, Ivey, in the final 10 circuits, Ross soared to his fourth overall win of the season over Ivey, Zack Mitchell, Dennis Franklin, and Brett Hamm.

"I started working the top a little bit and I could get a run underneath (Trent Ivey) going down the straightaway," Bailes said. "We had a really good car. Trent, I think his car kind of went away in lapped traffic, and ours was more maneuverable, I believe."

For complete results from this event, please visit www.CarolinaClash.com.

On Friday night, Bailes headed to Richmond (Ky.) Raceway for the Ultimate Heart of America Super Late Model Series-sanctioned Paul “Butterball” Woolridge Memorial. Drawing 36 cars for the two-day event, Ross timed in fastest overall in qualifying before picking up a $1,059 prize for winning his heat.

Earning the pole position for Saturday night’s $20,059-to-win finale, Bailes dropped three spots in the 59-lapper to place fourth behind Mike Marlar, Ricky Weiss, and Zack Dohm. Scott James rounded out the Top-5.

For complete results from this event, please visit www.UltimateSupers.com.

This Thursday-Saturday, September 24-26, Bailes and the Big Frog Motorsports team are headed to Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, Miss. For the 2020 Magnolia State Cotton Pickin’ 100. There will be a complete $4,000-to-win program on Friday, September 25. On Saturday, September 26 the Super Late Model division will compete in a complete program that culminates with a $12,000-to-win/ $700-to-start, 70-lap finale.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.MagnoliaDirt.com.

Big Frog Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners including Dave's Towing, Big Frog Shocks, Ocala Tractor, Southway Crane Service, M&W Transport, Fred Caldwell Chevrolet, Felony Farms, Steering Buddy, FK Rod Ends, Schaeffers Oil, Racecar Engineering, Wilwood Brakes, Keyser Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Sunoco Race Fuels, Clements Racing Engines, Integra Shocks, Hoosier Race Tire by Brian, Daytona Sensors LLC, Schoenfeld Headers, COMP Cams, AR Bodies, Vahlco Wheels, Leaf Firesuits, JE Pistons, Red Line Oil, NGK Spark Plugs, Fast Shafts, Callies Race Products, Superior Bearings, Ferrea Valves, Butlerbuilt Seats, C&R Racing, Leaf Racewear, Collins Signs & Trophies and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Big Frog Motorsports please visit www.BigFrogMotorsports.com.