FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 23, 2020

Cade Dillard Sweeps MSCCS Weekend at Revolution Park
World of Outlaws at Thunder Mountain Next

ROBELINE, La. (09/23/20) – Cade Dillard capitalized on an opportunity to pilot his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model near home over the weekend.

Taking advantage of a weekend off the World of Outlaws Late Model Series circuit, Dillard swept the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) events at Revolution Park in Monroe, La.

On Friday, Cade Dillard kicked off the “Hooked Up” weekend at Revolution Park, where he competed in both the Super Late Model and Crate Late Model ranks.

Drawing 33 MSCCS entries, Dillard laid down the second fastest time in his qualifying group behind Jon Mitchell, which positioned him third on the starting grid for the opening night feature.

Blasting into the lead on the opening lap, Cade led all 30 circuits en route to his first career MSCCS victory over Mitchell, Spencer Hughes, B.J. Robinson, and Brian Rickman. He earned $3,000 for his efforts.

“There’s nothing better than getting a win around my family and friends,” Dillard said. “It’s pretty cool, you know, I used to race here on asphalt. Actually, I was riding around there and I was thinking I feel like I’m on asphalt again. A little bit of that experience may have helped some. The car was awesome. I hate to take too much credit. The thing just drove itself around there. I was fortunate enough to get a good start and be able to get around Jon (Mitchell) there. They told me I had a little bit of a lead and I didn’t have to run it hard at all.”

With the Crate Late Models competing in preliminary events on Friday and the feature set for Saturday night, Cade timed in second fastest in his group behind Chase Delrio before streaking to a 10-lap heat race victory.

The following night for the “Hooked Up 50”, Dillard topped the speed charts in MSCCS qualifying before cruising to a 10-lap heat race victory.

Whizzing past polesitter B.J. Robinson on the third lap of the feature, Cade led the remaining 48 circuits to secure his second win in as many nights over Robinson, Dane Dacus, Manny Falcon, and Chad Thrash. His fifth win of 2020 earned him $7,000.

“I was bottoming out a little bit. The track was a little more choppy tonight,” said Dillard. “I was off a little but I had a really good car. I knew at the beginning of the race if we stood a chance I had to get something the first two or three laps. I knew the bottom would be so dominant. We were fortunate enough we hustled around there (on the outside) for a couple of laps and was able to get the lead.”

For the $2,000-to-win Crate Late Model feature on Saturday, Cade notched a runner-up finish behind Tyler Stevens with Wayne Patton, Jason Jarrell, and Rob Litton rounding out the Top-5.

For more information on the races, please visit www.StateSeries.com and www.DirtontheRev.com.

Cade Dillard returns to the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series this weekend with a trip to Thunder Mountain Speedway in Knoxdale, Pa. The tour’s first ever visit to the 3/8-mile oval will feature back-to-back night’s Friday and Saturday, September 25-26, each paying $10,000.

To learn more about these upcoming events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com.

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Strength Roofing and Siding, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com.