FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 23, 2020

Jesse Lowe Double Dips at Crossville and Mountain View
Boyd’s and Mountain View on Tap this Weekend

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (09/23/20) – Jesse Lowe went two-for-two over the weekend, putting his Martins Wrecker Services No. 5j Bennett Heating and Cooling/ Workout Anytime/ CVR Race Cars/ Phantom Race Engines Late Model in Victory Lane at Crossville Speedway and Mountain View Raceway.

After timing in third fastest overall in qualifying at Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway, Lowe locked into the main event. Making a late-race charge, Jesse grabbed the lead on the final lap with a slider in turns three and four and would slide across the finish line following contact with another competitor.

Picking up the win in a photo-finish, Lowe took the checkered flag ahead of Zach Sise, Cameron Weaver, Deke Waters, and William Blankenship.

“We won the race on the last lap but tore a ton up at the checkered. It’s racing and a win is a win,” Lowe commented. “It was just a racing deal. I do my best to represent my sponsors and team with the upmost respect and make them proud to support us. I’m thankful for all the help after the race.”

On Saturday evening at Mountain View Raceway in Spring City, Tenn., Jesse secured his spot into the A-Main with the fastest overall qualifying time. Rolling to his second win in as many nights and 13th overall on the season, Lowe outran Barry Goodman, Brandon Miller, Tyler Price, and Cody Gentry in the 30-lap feature.

“I have to say thanks to Chip, Corbin, and everyone at CVR Race Cars,” said Lowe. “it was a lot of work and they did an excellent job putting this thing back together. I’m blessed and can’t describe how good this one feels. No drama. Nothing tore up. Just a long day ending with a checkered flag.”

For more results from these events, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com and www.MountainViewRaceway.com.

This Friday, September 25 Jesse plans to enter his 604 Late Model in an $1,100-to-win event at Boyd’s Speedway in Ringgold, Ga. On Saturday, September 26 he’ll return to Mountain View Raceway to battle for a $3,000 payday in the Topless Outlaws Dirt Late Model Series.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Dylan Scott Music, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Phantom Racing Engines, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Martin’s Wrecker Service, Hidden View Lake, Duplissey Racing, Blue Water Outdoors, Brucebilt Performance, Baisley’s Body Shop, Selk Floor Cleaning, Danny Jones, CVR Race Cars, Martel Sign Company, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Hoosier Tire South, Velocita, ProFab Headers, Fast Shafts, Butlerbuilt, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.