FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 23, 2020

Logan Roberson Soars to Natural Bridge Speedway Checkers

WAYNESBORO, Va. (09/23/20) – Logan Roberson made the short trip to Natural Bridge (Va.) Speedway Saturday and parked his Wynbridge Inc. No. 17 RBS Auto Sales/ BTS Towing Service/ Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model in Victory Lane.

“I can’t thank everyone enough for their support,” said Roberson. “This feels great. We worked hard to put this car together and was just looking to shake it down tonight. The hard work paid off. I’m looking forward to this weekend, Richmond Raceway is one of my favorite tracks.”

Laying down the fastest lap overall in time trials, Roberson locked into the fourth-starting position for the A-Main via the invert. Wheeling his way to the front, Logan cruised to his fourth win of the season over Walker Arthur, Ronnie Martin Jr., Bud Stinson, and Shawn Whetzel. He pocketed a $1,000 payday.

For more information on this event, please visit www.NBSpeedway.com.

Logan Roberson has a doubleheader on tap this weekend that starts with a trip to Boyd’s Speedway in Ringgold, Ga. Friday, September 25. On Saturday, Logan will venture to Richmond (Ky.) Raceway to compete in the $5,000-to-win “(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Yankees Fifty” with the Fastrak Racing Series.

To learn more about these upcoming events, please visit www.BoydsSpeedway.MyRacePass.com and www.Richmond-Raceway.net.

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Bobby’s Towing Service, Gunters Honey, RBS Auto Sales, Virginia Motor Speedway Wynbridge, Inc., Clary’s Used Cars, Russ King Racing, Dirt Defender, Blue Ridge Treescapes, Pro Fabrication Headers & Exhaust, NAPA Auto Parts, QA1 Driveshafts, XS Power Batteries, Keizer Wheels, VP Racing Fuels, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, Hooker Harness, ZMax, Sweet Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Butlerbuilt, Boyd Bilt, Hoosier Racing Tire, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .