Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    Here's the truth. The whole case has been completely distorted and misrepresented by the media. Including the idea that Ms Taylor was an "innocent" victim. There was substantial evidence that she was significantly involved in her boy friends drug dealing operation, including a dead body found in her car.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1
    http://juryverdicts.net/LMPDBreonnaTaylorReport.pdf
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) those are cold .hard undisputable FACTS ! Mcfarter won’t like that !!!!! IDIOT TRUMP HATER !

Lack of Personal accountability from the people inside is what brought the police to Ms Taylor's apartment that night.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's ironic to see people talk about brainwashing and then post links to Glenn Beck videos. Might as well start watching Alex Jones
    So other than NPR, where do you glean your news information from? You know, both sides, so you can make an informed unbiased, self thought decision?

Maybe they should have just called Ms Taylor's boyfriend first and told him they were coming and he could have met them on the front stoop and none of this would have happened?

OR.....maybe the dumb azz that claimed he loved her shouldn't have put her in that position to begin with.....it was the bullet fired from the polices gun that ultimately killed her, but it was clearly a result of her boyfriends actions that caused this whole chain of events to unfold like they did.

Wonder why the family isn't suing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Maybe they should have just called Ms Taylor's boyfriend first and told him they were coming and he could have met them on the front stoop and none of this would have happened?

OR.....maybe the dumb azz that claimed he loved her shouldn't have put her in that position to begin with.....it was the bullet fired from the polices gun that ultimately killed her, but it was clearly a result of her boyfriends actions that caused this whole chain of events to unfold like they did.

You mean this was just another case of one black persons disregard for another black persons well being ? Come on man !

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    So other than NPR, where do you glean your news information from? You know, both sides, so you can make an informed unbiased, self thought decision?
    I don't read or listen to pundits from either side. I stick to pure journalism. NPR, The Economist, BBC, The Guardian. I don't watch news on TV or YouTube. Video is an inefficient medium for transmitting information and I prefer to read the news. I stay away from any books written by pundits and stick to authors with legitimate journalism credentials or academic credentials.

The police created the dangerous situation. There were better options that would have been safer. They didn't need to exercise the warrant the way they did.

Lack of Personal accountability from the people inside is what brought the police to Ms Taylor's apartment that night.

You know people like McNugget dont believe in those two words! Its ALWAYS the other guys fault!

The police created the dangerous situation. There were better options that would have been safer. They didn't need to exercise the warrant the way they did.
    The rampant drug dealing and complete disregard for anything other than his wallet is the root cause of every single bit of this and is what brought the police there in the first place.........no possible way you can deny it with a straight face.

The boyfriend is every bit as responsible for her death..........he doesn't act like a drug thuggish small time kingpin and none of this happens.....zero.

The rampant drug dealing and complete disregard for anything other than his wallet is the root cause of every single bit of this and is what brought the police there in the first place.........no possible way you can deny it with a straight face.

The boyfriend is every bit as responsible for her death..........he doesn't act like a drug thuggish small time kingpin and none of this happens.....zero.
    The alleged drug dealing indirectly led to it but the situation was created by the police. Just like the police created a dangerous situation with Tamir Rice.

The alleged drug dealing indirectly led to it but the situation was created by the police. Just like the police created a dangerous situation with Tamir Rice.
    Dam n dirty cops !

so the police led to him indirectly being a drug dealer ??? you are basically saying ALL of this is on the police,,,,, you better hope you dont need the police one day and they some how know your thoughts ...

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so the police led to him indirectly being a drug dealer ??? you are basically saying ALL of this is on the police,,,,, you better hope you dont need the police one day and they some how know your thoughts ...
    He will call a social worker!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    Defund McNuggets 911 cell service!

The right has moved so far to the right that reality has a left bias
    What is far right? I know that you are clueless on what it might really mean. Does it mean they are too religious? Just what does it mean? And don't you dare compare it too far left thugs.

Going an entire lifetime following liars and believing in lies is truly a life wasted.!!!!

The right as you insist on calling conservative people that only want a life of oppurtunity and freedom are getting sick of people like you catagorizing people and then putting them down for reasons only backed by lies and liars. How great it would be if people left each other alone and quit letting radical anti Americans mess with your minds this nation would not have any way near the problems that the radical left forces upon us with their bought and paid for media partners!!!

It sickens the nation to have people that want to destroy everything to get their way. And you are totally a part of it!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If you think Beck is honest and informative, I have ocean front property in Iowa to sell you.
    I don't think he is, I know it.

I don't read or listen to pundits from either side. I stick to pure journalism. NPR, The Economist, BBC, The Guardian. I don't watch news on TV or YouTube. Video is an inefficient medium for transmitting information and I prefer to read the news. I stay away from any books written by pundits and stick to authors with legitimate journalism credentials or academic credentials.
    Sorry to tell you this but, no sir you do not!!! You have proved to follow biased hateful fake journalists, and NPR is controlled by Democrats and Globalists. The hacks with legitimate credentials you talk about and pure partisan hacks that gave each other their fake credentials!!!! These are the sad facts!!!! Academic credentials from the Ivy League might as well be Chinese Communist infiltrants, not much diffenence at all...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-28-2020 at 08:10 PM.

You are just way too far gone!!!

Interesting take. Very-very interesting.

Based on what you’ve written above ---- So you’d be in line with reading and believing Tomas Sowell, like I do.
    Last edited by lurker; 09-27-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Oh, I'm sure he would. heheheheehee