Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I got to talk to the lead officer in the famous fight/shooting in Memphis, where the officer told about the investigation. An elder black woman across a noisy busy highway said that she saw and heard the fight where the cop had the suspect on the ground, but it was dark (the suspect had the cop on the ground trying to take his gun). The black woman said see kept on hearing, 'I can't breathe' by the black suspect. Witnesses have been proven, in their minds, see and say crazy things that did not happen. This lady was adding in the New York choke hold case and Travon shooting all in one. Some hate cops so bad that they will lie because they have no morals, which morals are not needed nor acknowledged by the left, it's called 'mental illness'.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I got to talk to the lead officer in the famous fight/shooting in Memphis, where the officer told about the investigation. An elder black woman across a noisy busy highway said that she saw and heard the fight where the cop had the suspect on the ground, but it was dark (the suspect had the cop on the ground trying to take his gun). The black woman said see kept on hearing, 'I can't breathe' by the black suspect. Witnesses have been proven, in their minds, see and say crazy things that did not happen. This lady was adding in the New York choke hold case and Travon shooting all in one. Some hate cops so bad that they will lie because they have no morals, which morals are not needed nor acknowledged by the left, it's called 'mental illness'.
    HANDS UP DON’T SHOOT ! NUFF SAID ! Mcfarter you are UNREAL !

Quote Originally Posted by northalabama View Post
    i got to talk to the lead officer in the famous fight/shooting in memphis, where the officer told about the investigation. An elder black woman across a noisy busy highway said that she saw and heard the fight where the cop had the suspect on the ground, but it was dark (the suspect had the cop on the ground trying to take his gun). The black woman said see kept on hearing, 'i can't breathe' by the black suspect. Witnesses have been proven, in their minds, see and say crazy things that did not happen. This lady was adding in the new york choke hold case and travon shooting all in one. Some hate cops so bad that they will lie because they have no morals, which morals are not needed nor acknowledged by the left, it's called 'mental illness'.
    isn’t that mental illness called liberalism ?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Witnesses aren't always reliable. There are three possible reasons why the neighbor would be contradicting the other witnesses. The first is that the witness is lying. Maybe the witness didn't like the victims or they want to help the officers. The second possibility is that the witness has a faulty memory of the incident and they truly believe they heard the officers announce themselves but in reality that memory is fabricated. That's very common and there are psychology studies showing how it happens going back decades. The third possibility is that only one of the neighbors heard the officers announce themselves and the others just didn't hear it.

I wasn't led to believe this was undisputed. NPR has been open about the contradictions and the lack of certain details.
    So these actions were only possible by the person that claims they heard a knock and an announcement? And not the people that say they didn't?

Strange you implied that only the neighbor that heard the knock would be the only one that could possibly be mistaken?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Dirtman

You spelled" pants up , don't loot" wrong......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You spelled" pants up , don't loot" wrong......lol
    i stand corrected !

Can only imagine what it will be like if Trump is re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    this is what they want puzzies to cower down and fold ! be a man stand up for what you believe and prepare yourself and your family !

There for a minute I actually thought the Dems stood a half a chance of beating him this go around.......after watching everything unfold over the last few weeks I'm of the belief they will just beat him like they did last time.

Anyone watch the " protecting our democracy " bill announced by the cruella and shifty last night on cspan?? Two words come to mind every time I see there scowling faces talking about trump.........MAD BRO? Lmao.

And not poking fun , but what the hell is wrong with nadler?? Man could hardly walk and he looked like he was about to faint? Has he fallen ill, had a stroke or something?

When cops execute a no-knock warrant, they should expect to be shot at. No-knock warrants should be illegal. Hopefully Rand Paul's bill goes through.
    Following the announcement on Wednesday Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron told reporters that the night Breonna Taylor died, police did knock and announce themselves before Breonna’s boyfriend shot at them.

This fact was verified by an independent witness to the events who lived nearby.

You certainly CANNOT blame the police for defending themselves from an armed criminal shooting at them.

But the modern day Democrat Party does not believe in hard facts.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

There for a minute I actually thought the Dems stood a half a chance of beating him this go around.......after watching everything unfold over the last few weeks I'm of the belief they will just beat him like they did last time.

Anyone watch the " protecting our democracy " bill announced by the cruella and shifty last night on cspan?? Two words come to mind every time I see there scowling faces talking about trump.........MAD BRO? Lmao.

And not poking fun , but what the hell is wrong with nadler?? Man could hardly walk and he looked like he was about to faint? Has he fallen ill, had a stroke or something?
    Someone said that he squeezed off a few Tootsie Rolls. hahahahahahahaa

I'm reclaiming my time!!!!

They must have denied him a five minute break!!!!

How about Hands up, go to jail!!!!! hehehe
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-25-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Witnesses aren't always reliable. There are three possible reasons why the neighbor would be contradicting the other witnesses. The first is that the witness is lying. Maybe the witness didn't like the victims or they want to help the officers. The second possibility is that the witness has a faulty memory of the incident and they truly believe they heard the officers announce themselves but in reality that memory is fabricated. That's very common and there are psychology studies showing how it happens going back decades. The third possibility is that only one of the neighbors heard the officers announce themselves and the others just didn't hear it.

I wasn't led to believe this was undisputed. NPR has been open about the contradictions and the lack of certain details.

NPR?? That's a joke in itself!!!

PBS and NPR are the same, BBC and DW on PBS are just as bad. The only common reason that I can conclude is that the news sources are paid off or bought out by someone or some group. The bias and half truths are so in your face.

NPR
    This guy is better than NPR.

Charlie Kirk: Know The TRUTH About Breonna Taylor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4FYusM8cg

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    This guy is better than NPR.

Charlie Kirk: Know The TRUTH About Breonna Taylor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4FYusM8cg
    NPR attempts to reduce bias. Turning Point USA makes no attempt at it. Kirk has been caught lying in the past. I have no desire to give any views to his YouTube videos.

NPR attempts to reduce bias. Turning Point USA makes no attempt at it. Kirk has been caught lying in the past. I have no desire to give any views to his YouTube videos.
    caught lying ? thats hysterical ! why would you even want another viewpoint ? you are an imbicile !

He picks and chooses who he lets lie to him, and adjusts his level of outrage based on their party affiliation.

Haven't you noticed that with some of McNuggets happy meal replies?

NPR attempts to reduce bias.
    You’re brainwashed!!!!

He picks and chooses who he lets lie to him, and adjusts his level of outrage based on their party affiliation.

Haven't you noticed that with some of McNuggets happy meal replies?

Yes, for quite some time now.