Default “Psycho Billy”

Don’t know the guy but seems snarky about certain tracks and DoD people. What’s his beef with Rigsby? Sounds like he’s jealous?

He wants to be dirtondirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    He wants to be dirtondirt.
    Actually, I believe he thinks he is Dirt on Dirt.

Is he the one that has the not dirt on dirt twitter parody handle? The Earl Provisional Jr. parody account is pretty funny also
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

He's a nut job. I followed him on facebook for a while but it got to the point where he was begging for money all the time, boo hoo him, etc. and his reporting style sucks so I just un-followed him...never missed it once either.

Never heard of her........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Psycho is a good guy and I am a proud supporter of his. He gives good live coverage of races that don't garner huge attention (Wissota races in MN and WS, some UMP races in IL and various races in Iowa/NE). Not sure why people would bash someone giving you free race coverage, but it is what it is.

And you are taking his Rigsby comments out of context - he was saying the last time HE (in person) saw Rigsby at a dirt late model race, in other words they haven't been at the same track in a while. He wasn't saying that Rigsby isn't attending dirt late model races.
    Last edited by cjsracing; 09-25-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Psycho Billy is a Scam Artist!! He has to get sponsors to pay his way to go to races: gas, hotels, food. Then he will only go to tracks that give him 2 free pit passes so good old Psycho Billy can take pictures with his camera phone & hand out his stupid, chincy "Best Appearing Car" piece of paper award! Somehow he was able to get one of those Small Business Pandemic grants/ loans this Spring...so he could keep going to races for free... while other ACTUAL small businesses (who really needed those loans) couldn't get them. Psycho Billy isn't good for racing, in any stretch of the imagination!! He is a Scam Artist that is essentially ripping people off!

10/4. Just ran across a few of his posts regarding Rigsby which was weird, then saying that he wasn't allowed at I-80? Not sure I-80 or Lucas need anymore coverage? Oh well, sure he is a nice enough guy. Lots of racing this weekend! Last time the late models will be at Davenport for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by UMPLM99s View Post
    Psycho Billy is a Scam Artist!! He has to get sponsors to pay his way to go to races: gas, hotels, food. Then he will only go to tracks that give him 2 free pit passes so good old Psycho Billy can take pictures with his camera phone & hand out his stupid, chincy "Best Appearing Car" piece of paper award! Somehow he was able to get one of those Small Business Pandemic grants/ loans this Spring...so he could keep going to races for free... while other ACTUAL small businesses (who really needed those loans) couldn't get them. Psycho Billy isn't good for racing, in any stretch of the imagination!! He is a Scam Artist that is essentially ripping people off!
    Those other businesses that couldn't get them is probably because of their own doing. Everyone of my clients that applied received the loans.

He's a scam artist because he gets sponsors to pay for his coverage? Other media providers SELL memberships and have advertisers to provide coverage. Racers get sponsors to pay for their racing? Promoters get sponsors to pay their purses. Sounds like a lot of scam artists out there in your opinion.
    Last edited by cjsracing; 09-25-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Hope everyone that got the business loans read the fine print. It's going to be like the student loan forgiveness program. 98% of ppl that took that loan had to pay it back. Same with the business loan.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Hope everyone that got the business loans read the fine print. It's going to be like the student loan forgiveness program. 98% of ppl that took that loan had to pay it back. Same with the business loan.
    Not true. The forgiveness is pretty straight forward. My wife's business has already had their PPP Loan forgiven.

Smaller banks were a lot easier to work with than big banks during the PPP Loan process.
    Last edited by cjsracing; 09-25-2020 at 02:06 PM.

t4g2, you have the mind of a true believer that walks in that poll booth and pushes 1 bottom and says I'm done.

Yikes, well he was Davenport tonight, didn’t run into him as he was doing his thing and I was in grandstand. Great race at Davenport.

I vote for what is best for my small business and for me. Ppp loans may be forgiven but that's why their trying to raise taxes. I kept all my employees working except the few that didn't want to come back or tried to collect unemployment. As I fought that as they refused work. As I had to shut down for 10 days.