Thread: SPLC Statement

Default SPLC Statement

“The killing of Breonna Taylor was an unwarranted act of police violence that shocked and horrified millions of Americans. And yet it's unfathomable to see that the Kentucky Attorney General’s Office could not find that the three officers involved in her murder did anything wrong. “Breonna Taylor was in her own home asleep when police shot and killed her. If we can’t find wrongdoing in that, then our criminal justice system is irretrievably broken. The City of Louisville saw fit to award Taylor’s family $12 million dollars because it recognized the injustice of what happened, but prosecutors haven’t brought any charges against the police officers responsible for her murder. “Breonna’s death, along with the deaths of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Tony McDade, Dion Johnson, among many others, has galvanized a movement for Black lives that has flourished across the country, rooted in longstanding demands for real change of a criminal legal system built on anti-Black racism and white supremacy. Congress, state legislatures and local governments must heed the call and act now to end police violence. We need to do more than condemn the violence; we need the killing to stop and to hold accountable those responsible for her killing.

How many lies can you find?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    How many lies can you find?
    It’s not even like looking for WALDO !

When the with white male leader got kicked out, sexual advancement claims (notice a Democrat playbook play), the SPLC has turned real radical. The Government uses the SPLC as non bias standard. These activist groups are slowly replacing morals with man's civil rights which is un-Godly.

We need to do more than condemn the violence; we need the killing to stop and to hold accountable those responsible for her killing.

Yep, they should condemn those 1,054 black unborn baby murders that happen every single day in America!

Oh, the hypocrisy!

The LE agency I used to work for received free copies of the magazine that the SPLC put out. One day the sheriff came in and tossed it on the squad room table cause it came via his mailbox. I immediately tossed it in the trash. He asked me why and I explained how way off base and extreme left they were, finding hate and white supremacy everywhere they looked. Their map had KKK groups all over Wisconsin, really? They are very anti Christian too.

Anyway, later I found the magazine back on the table so after a careful removal of the staples it was shredded. Every time thereafter, it was shredded. Nobody really took it serious anyway so it wasn't missed.

SPLC became radical many years ago, not just recently. It is embarrassing how many news outlets and groups tout their information as credible and worthwhile.

The SPLC is a branch of the Democrat party. They are a fraud, and are just political activists!

To be allowed to lie like that is the real crime.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The SPLC may have me on their hate list for all the emails I have sent them correcting their crap that they claim. I did call them a turd the last email. LOL
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 09-26-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Thumbs up

GUILT by association ! ! ! ! When you are among meth makers, dealers, and addicts this is what happens. If she didn't get shot she at least should have been FIRED ! Had anybody known if they did an autopsy on here or not ? Her body may have loaded on up with the drug as George Floyds was. Now the latest news is that Floyd was actually dying from an overdose more than chocking because he put a big amount of the toxic into his mouth to avoid detection and that is ultimately what did the ex con in.

I found the write up below, hope most of it is correct written by some guy.
    Last edited by NorthAlabama; 09-27-2020 at 01:51 AM.

Copy of something that I ran across: The police shot because the boyfriend shot; and it sounds like the boyfriend shot because he didn’t know who the heck was breaking down the door (totally understandable). It’s a messed up situation, but what the heck does it have to do with race? FYI: No-knock warrants happen ALL THE TIME. That’s why there’s a name for it! And it happens to Hispanics, Asians, Whites … all people. And sometimes cops are shot by criminals; sometimes innocent bystanders are shot by cops or criminals; and sometimes it’s the wrong house. This is everyday policing! But the media picked out this one particular case and said, “An unarmed Black woman was killed by a White police officer as she slept in her bed.” And then the circus began. “But a clearer picture of Ms. Taylor’s death and life, of the person behind the cause, emerged from dozens of interviews with public officials and people who knew her, as well as a review of over 1,500 pages of police records, including evidence logs, transcripts of jailhouse recordings and surveillance photos.” Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/u...e-killing.html That sounds like it would take time to compile and sift through. But why go through evidence to determine exactly what happened and who’s guilty or not? Why not do what most black people do and just determine all of that from a Facebook meme or news story? Here are some excerpts from a New York Times article: Ms. Taylor had been focused on her future with Mr. Walker. But her history with 30-year-old Jamarcus Glover, an on-again off-again boyfriend who had spent years in prison, was hard to escape, even after she cut ties with him a month before the raid. When the officers rammed the door of the apartment, Mr. Walker later explained, he fired his gun because he feared it was her ex-boyfriend forcing his way in. Although Ms. Taylor had no criminal record and was never the target of an inquiry, Mr. Glover’s frequent run-ins with the police entangled her. She had been interviewed in a murder inquiry, and paid or arranged bail for him and his associates. When Mr. Glover called from jail after an earlier arrest in January, she told him that his brushes with the law worried her, according to a recording; each said “I love you” before hanging up. A GPS tracker the police placed on his car later showed him making regular trips to her apartment complex, and surveillance photos showed her outside a drug house. In a series of calls hours after her death, as Mr. Glover tried to make bail, he told another woman that he had left about $14,000 with Ms. Taylor. “Bre been having all my money,” he claimed. The same afternoon, he also told an associate he had left money at Ms. Taylor’s home. By the end of 2019, the city had taken possession of nearly half of the vacant buildings and was working to acquire the rest — among them 2424 Elliott, 2425 Elliott, 2426 Elliott and 2427 Elliott. There, according to court records, Jamarcus Glover and his associates operated a series of “trap houses,” where they stashed crack cocaine, marijuana and prescription pills. An informant sent inside No. 2424 reported that six men were packaging crack cocaine and passing it to customers through a mail slot in a security door. On Dec. 30, days after the new squad was started, police executed search warrants at Nos. 2424 and 2426 and a house a few blocks away, seizing eight guns, a surveillance system and 4.9 grams of crack, according to a police log. Mr. Glover was arrested, along with five others, and soon released on bail. On Jan. 2, Detective Joshua Jaynes of the Place-Based Investigations unit asked for a camera to be installed overlooking the 2400 block of Elliott, according to an internal report he signed. Within an hour, it had captured between 15 and 20 cars briefly stopping in front of No. 2424. “Indicative of narcotics trafficking,” his report says. At 5:53 p.m., a white Chevrolet Impala pulled up in front of the house, and Mr. Glover exited. The car was registered to Breonna Taylor, the report says. Over the next two months, the new squad surveilled the Elliott addresses where Mr. Glover operated, and Ms. Taylor’s apartment 10 miles away. A GPS device the police put on Mr. Glover’s car tracked it to her apartment complex six times, according to the internal report. And Ms. Taylor’s new car — a Dodge Charger — was seen at the trap house on multiple occasions; she was photographed in front of it in mid-February. The evidence collected on the Elliott houses was extensive, according to an application for a warrant to search the premises. And it appears to have been accurate: The same March night as the raid on Ms. Taylor’s apartment, the police struck No. 2424, where they found a table covered in drugs packaged for sale, including a plastic sachet containing cocaine and fentanyl, police logs and a laboratory report show. But the information the police had compiled to suggest that Ms. Taylor’s apartment was used in the operation was thinner. State and federal officials are investigating whether detectives had enough evidence to tie Ms. Taylor to Mr. Glover when they sought the warrant to search her apartment. Mr. Aguiar has argued that the police did not have adequate justification for the raid, and both he and the A.C.L.U. have objected to the use of a no-knock warrant. That type of warrant is typically used in narcotics investigations when the police need the element of surprise to disrupt criminal activity and prohibit suspects from destroying evidence, said Walter P. Signorelli, former head of narcotics at the New York Police Department and author of a book on criminal law. It is also considered high risk; multiple jurisdictions across the country banned such warrants after innocent people were mistakenly killed in raids. Judge Mary Shaw, who signed the order, said she had “asked needed questions of the officer, reviewed the affidavits prepared for each warrant and subsequently made the probable-cause determination required of me by law.” The warrant cited five pieces of information establishing what the police said was probable cause: Mr. Glover’s car making repeated trips between the trap house and Ms. Taylor’s home; her car’s appearance in front of 2424 Elliott on multiple occasions; surveillance footage of him leaving her apartment with a package in mid-January; a postal inspector’s confirmation that Mr. Glover used her address to receive parcels; and database searches indicating that as of late February, he listed her apartment as his home address. Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/u...e-killing.html Here are some excerpts from a Yahoo.com article: On Jan. 3, after Glover was arrested on trafficking and weapons charges, he called Taylor from the jail and asked her to contact one of his co-defendants to get bail money. Taylor responded that the associate was “already at the trap” – slang for a house used for drug trafficking. Glover told her to be on standby to pick him up if he made bail. “I'm going to get me some rest in your bed,” he said, according to the recording. “Love you,” he said at the end of the call. “Love you, too,” she replied. On Dec. 30, 2019, days before her recorded jail conversation with Glover, Taylor posted a $2,500 bond for another man charged in the same case, Darreal Forest, 34. His attorney, Casey McCall, did not immediately respond to a question about how his client knew Taylor. Glover, Forest and three other men were charged with trafficking and weapons offenses after police received a tip from a confidential informant that they were hiding drugs and firearms in abandoned homes adjacent to the "trap house" they allegedly operated at 2424 Elliott Ave. The jail recordings show that on March 13, Glover, trying to round up cash to make bail on a new set of trafficking charges, called a girlfriend and told him Taylor had his money. "She had the eight grand I gave her the other day, and she picked up another six," Glover said. “Did she tell you where it was?” the caller asked him. “She didn't have the chance to tell me nothing,” he replied. “She dead.” When the caller asked Glover why he left the money with Taylor, he said, “Don’t take it wrong, but Bre been handling all my money. She has been handling (expletive) for me and … it ain’t just me." In a different recorded phone call from the jail March 13, Demarius Bowman, who was arrested with Glover, told his sister that another woman, Alicia “Kesha” Jones, 24, had been given the group’s money. “We put all the money on Kesha,” said Bowman, 24. “We dumped everything on her.” Jones was holding $3,413 in cash when she was arrested earlier after the search at 2424 Elliott Ave., according to police records. Jones, Glover and Bowman, along with three other defendants – Rayshawn Lee, 33; Anthony Taylor, 31; and Adrian Walker, 28 – are charged with complicity in trafficking in a controlled substance and running an organized crime syndicate. Source: The death of Breonna Taylor: Report details why Louisville police decided to forcibly enter her apartment https://www.yahoo.com/news/death-bre...233726563.html

Da mn dirty cops ! How bout it McFarter ?

The media has gotten way out of line and with the exremely biased and fake stories they are printing and reporting being os dishonest, they should actually be charged with actual crimes and their employers should also be held accountable. Crooked medias should be held accountable and stopped...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!