Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    This argument will go on forever, in my opinion Globes(moyer) are the greatest of feats in all of late model racing, then wins(moyer), then traveling titles(bloomer), then as a final nail n the coffin I think u have to look at how many times a person has been caught CHEATING/SUSPENSIONS.... AND I THINK WE ALLLL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT ONE, so in my opinion based on what I think is important, I'd go moyer.
    I agree with this assessment. Both have had wonderful careers though.

Looks like Moyer has been beating ole Bloomers ass royally here of late. Where will Bloomer be in 6 or so years when he catches up?

LOL

Both of these guys are on top of the heap. You could argue til your blue in the face. Stats Moyer wins but off course he's older.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

In 6 years these dudes will be retired and hanging out with the grand kids.

Never understood this one. They are equals in my book. To me neither is better than the other. Just respect both their talents and let it be.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree C&B. They're both superstars in the game and have won so many races that it's really foolish to debate. It's basically a who's your favorite poll.
    8/13/16

Think about the old guys for a second. Didn't Buck Simmons win an average of 28 races a year for 40 years? The cars are much faster today but they are also much easier to drive. I remember a few drivers back in the 60s that had arms like Russian weigh lifters because it took that to grab the wheel.

if moyer started up front like they do now(his whole career) he'd probaly double the winds he has now