Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    My family wouldn't care. I already have a transgender cousin who has transitioned. It's also none of their business.
    Didn't ask you about what business of there's it was, asked you if you thought it had no impact on them like you say......my guess is going to be that you will say no, it has no impact.

Transgender cousin huh? Kinda sounds like you're just projecting.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Which means you would take it as a threat.
    No , it just means that I would want to see if you are a man of your word.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Didn't ask you about what business of there's it was, asked you if you thought it had no impact on them like you say......my guess is going to be that you will say no, it has no impact.

Transgender cousin huh? Kinda sounds like you're just projecting.
    If they want to get upset, that's 100% on them. A person being gay or transgender has no impact on the parents and the parents should support their offspring.

If they want to get upset, that's 100% on them. A person being gay or transgender has no impact on the parents and the parents should support their offspring.
    You really think your feelings are the only ones that should matter?....you sound like a real selfish prick.

And again....using you're own tactics.

Being upset wouldn't be the only impact it would have on a nuclear family.....I'm sure most parents finally accept because it's what parents are supposed to do as you say....support them.

But to say it has no impact( like you've said multiple times) would be incorrect.

You really think your feelings are the only ones that should matter?....you sound like a real selfish prick.
    The offspring's happiness over the span of their life is more important than the parents being temporarily upset. Serious relationship and psychological issues can happen otherwise. It's selfish of the parents to deny their offspring happiness.

And again....using you're own tactics.

Being upset wouldn't be the only impact it would have on a nuclear family.....I'm sure most parents finally accept because it's what parents are supposed to do as you say....support them.

But to say it has no impact( like you've said multiple times) would be incorrect.
    What is the other impact?

It's selfish of the parents to deny their offspring happiness.

Thats your idea of selfish.......no wonder America is in the shape she's in!God help us!

You're talking to a dumbazz that claims drug dealers don't commit violent crimes....good luck trying to get him to understand.

You're talking to a dumbazz that claims drug dealers don't commit violent crimes....good luck trying to get him to understand.
    You are really not good at this. I didn't say drug dealers don't commit violent crimes. I said drug dealing isn't a violent crime. A drug dealer could sell drugs (non-violent crime) and then kidnap someone (violent crime).

You are really not good at this. I didn't say drug dealers don't commit violent crimes. I said drug dealing isn't a violent crime. A drug dealer could sell drugs (non-violent crime) and then kidnap someone (violent crime).
    I know exactly what you said......I just wanted everyone else to see how you cobble your thoughts together and remain in denial that one directly relates to the other almost every single time.

Prostitution isn't a violent crime either, but they get killed and beat up or go missing on a regular basis because of their poor behavior, pretty violent ......doing drugs isn't a violent crime either but when someone throws them self off a bridge because of them the ending is very violent.....technically drinking and driving isn't a violent crime either until the drunk driver plows head on into a church bus.

So keep on thinking how you think and keep spreading the word about how drug dealers aren't violent criminals.......hope your next deal with one of them continues to go smoothly.

Now, who's not very good at this again???

Zero offered to set me on fire. I view that as a threat.

So I backed you into a corner and now its a threat?....bhahahahah!

I'm giving you a chance to prove there is no God.......if you truly believe your convictions, which I know you don't, you should take me up on it!

So, are you a man or a mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So I backed you into a corner and now its a threat?....bhahahahah!

I'm giving you a chance to prove there is no God.......if you truly believe your convictions, which I know you don't, you should take me up on it!

Why would I want to do that? If I'm right then I no longer exist. Existence is nice. I don't believe in an afterlife and I also don't care about whether an afterlife exists because I'm more interested in enjoying life.

Quote Originally Posted by zero25 View Post
    so i backed you into a corner and now its a threat?....bhahahahah!

I'm giving you a chance to prove there is no god.......if you truly believe your convictions, which i know you don't, you should take me up on it!

m-i-c-k-e-y m -o- u-s -e.........believe he is cubby.

Why would I want to do that? If I'm right then I no longer exist. Existence is nice. I don't believe in an afterlife and I also don't care about whether an afterlife exists because I'm more interested in enjoying life.
    Being miserable for 4 years about the president you didn't vote for is enjoying life?? Wow, I didn't realize Iowa was so devoid of normal entertainment.

But congrats on getting the liquor drinks to go bill passed in Iowa , people driving up to their local watering hole and ordering a pitcher of Long Island tea to go and then driving off with it in car full of their friends is a great idea.

I'm sure the shrink wrapped seal will prevent anyone from drinking it in the car while driving.

What could possibly go wrong? Idiots.

The offspring's happiness over the span of their life is more important than the parents being temporarily upset. Serious relationship and psychological issues can happen otherwise. It's selfish of the parents to deny their offspring happiness.
    odds are way against that persons happiness for the rest of their life ....................sorry but those are the facts !

Being miserable for 4 years about the president you didn't vote for is enjoying life?? Wow, I didn't realize Iowa was so devoid of normal entertainment.

But congrats on getting the liquor drinks to go bill passed in Iowa , people driving up to their local watering hole and ordering a pitcher of Long Island tea to go and then driving off with it in car full of their friends is a great idea.

I'm sure the shrink wrapped seal will prevent anyone from drinking it in the car while driving.

What could possibly go wrong? Idiots.
    You overstate how much impact Trump's election has had on me. I'm in a privileged position where I have in demand skills and enough wealth that I could leave the US for another country if needed.

Sure, if I grew up in a Muslim culture. If I group up in an Asian culture I might call out for Buddha.
    i dont know much about the muslim religion , but i had no idea they condoned homosexuality , that explains a lot , thanks for that info .....

You overstate how much impact Trump's election has had on me. I'm in a privileged position where I have in demand skills and enough wealth that I could leave the US for another country if needed.
    you must own a chain of convenient stores , sound about right ???

So if it had so little of an impact, why share so much of the butthurt it has caused you? You've made about 600 posts on him.

In demand skills, lol.......not real sure I would call whining , holding your breath and stomping your feet in anger a skill, but hey it's great that you are good at something other than being a teenage girl.

Can I offer up directions to the rapid city regional airport? It's at 4550 terminal road and they have connecting flights to about any country you would care to share your in demand skills with.