Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Thats a terrible misinterpretation of the Bible, as it really teaches "you'll know them by their fruit"! (not weiner preference)
    I wasn't trying to pass along any interpretation of the bible other than the fact that it's not my place to pass judgement.
    Personally I think homosexuality is disgusting, but I'm not the guy with keys to the kingdom.......it's his place to decide, not mine or yours.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    What if a married man and woman decide they don't want to have kids? What if there is a fertility issue? How is that different from a homosexual couple?
    If you have to ask you probably don't really want to know......dam you'll say anything.

What if a married man and woman decide they don't want to have kids? What if there is a fertility issue? How is that different from a homosexual couple?
    if there is a fertility issue , then its gods will that this particular man and woman dont provide fruit , unlike two people of the same sex that could never provide fruit , now i am no bible scholar , but i do try and interpret it as written , just like to me , the birds of a feather flock together part , i take it as written .....I am entitled to my beliefs , just as you are and place no judgement on you.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    if there is a fertility issue , then its gods will that this particular man and woman dont provide fruit , unlike two people of the same sex that could never provide fruit , now i am no bible scholar , but i do try and interpret it as written , just like to me , the birds of a feather flock together part , i take it as written .....I am entitled to my beliefs , just as you are and place no judgement on you.....
    So a couple choosing to not have kids would be against "natural law"?

If only your parents would have thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I wasn't trying to pass along any interpretation of the bible other than the fact that it's not my place to pass judgement.
    Personally I think homosexuality is disgusting, but I'm not the guy with keys to the kingdom.......it's his place to decide, not mine or yours.

Yeah, i know......i was posting in general!

The verse which is ALWAYS taken out of contect, actually means, you shouldnt judge one's motive for doing something. Because, only God knows our hearts and why we do stuff!

But, we can "judge them by their fruit", in other words, their actions! In this case, homosexuality is a SIN, with far reaching consequences!

Agreed.....and I wasn't throwing stones at you because you are leaps and bounds ahead of my knowledge on the subject.

I have a lot of learning still to do, but I know my spirit is there.

So a couple choosing to not have kids would be against "natural law"?
    god said " be fruitful and multiply " , a man and a women that decides not to have children may not fulfill gods wishes and will have to settle that with him when the time comes , but I dont think he will condemn them to hell for that , how ever , two men or two women lying together could never reproduce and is defiantly breaking your so called " natural law " , which i call GOD,s law , the bible also tells us that god is a forgiving god , so , if these homosexuals change there ways and find there way to the lord and truly ask for his forgiveness , i feel for sure it will be granted ......

Sex criminals have been given names in our culture, not just a person who has done something bad. Homosexuals, are just people who has done very bad sex crimes against nature, it is an act against morals and civilization, therefore un-Godly. Children's lives are destroyed trying to copy this sick lifestyle, which goes against family values which the left wants to and is destroying. We are not to be chimps who poke ever hole for pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    god said " be fruitful and multiply " , a man and a women that decides not to have children may not fulfill gods wishes and will have to settle that with him when the time comes , but I dont think he will condemn them to hell for that , how ever , two men or two women lying together could never reproduce and is defiantly breaking your so called " natural law " , which i call GOD,s law , the bible also tells us that god is a forgiving god , so , if these homosexuals change there ways and find there way to the lord and truly ask for his forgiveness , i feel for sure it will be granted ......
    Any god that condemns consenting adults who are doing something that makes them happy is an evil god.

Oh, so the consenting scumbag adults that sexually assault their children at home because it "makes them happy" shouldn't be condemned?

Youre a dam fool son.

But I do like using your own tactics against you fwiw.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 10-01-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Oh, so the consenting scumbag adults that sexually assault their children at home because it "makes them happy" shouldn't be condemned?

Youre a dam fool son.

But I do like using your own tactics against you fwiw.
    I said between consenting adults. Raping kids doesn't fall into that because they aren't adults and can't consent. Nice try.

Any god that condemns consenting adults who are doing something that makes them happy is an evil god.
    There's only one G.o.d. (capital G)

Obviously, not the one you worship!

There's only one G.o.d. (capital G)

Obviously, not the one you worship!
    You're right that I don't worship the Christian god. That version of God is creepy.

You're right that I don't worship the Christian god. That version of God is creepy.
    Typical liberal.....you were created to worship THE God.......not yourself or any of the world's gods!

I bet if I set you on fire, you'll cry out to MY God to save you......wanna bet?

Typical liberal.....you were created to worship THE God.......not yourself or any of the world's gods!

I bet if I set you on fire, you'll cry out to MY God to save you......wanna bet?
    If I did it would be because of cultural reasons. If I grew up in a different culture I would likely scream something else.

If I did it would be because of cultural reasons. If I grew up in a different culture I would likely scream something else.
    The Bible says you will......lets try it and find out!

It hasnt been proven wrong in thousands of years......maybe you're just that smart! sarcasm at its highest, of course!

The Bible says you will......lets try it and find out!

It hasnt been proven wrong in thousands of years......maybe you're just that smart! sarcasm at its highest, of course!
    Zealots like you are a threat to society.

I said between consenting adults. Raping kids doesn't fall into that because they aren't adults and can't consent. Nice try.
    The adults in my example are consenting....and what their sick assss do does make them happy.
    Fits the criteria you laid out in your post....sux to get the same trifling rhetoric you like to use get used against you, don't it?

The adults in my example are consenting....and what their sick assss do does make them happy.
    Fits the criteria you laid out in your post....sux to get the same trifling rhetoric you like to use get used against you, don't it?
    That's not how the English language works. If you want to argue semantics, you need to work harder than that. Adding a third person makes it no longer between two consenting adults.