Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So if it had so little of an impact, why share so much of the butthurt it has caused you? You've made about 600 posts on him.

In demand skills, lol.......not real sure I would call whining , holding your breath and stomping your feet in anger a skill, but hey it's great that you are good at something other than being a teenage girl.

Can I offer up directions to the rapid city regional airport? It's at 4550 terminal road and they have connecting flights to about any country you would care to share your in demand skills with.
    You should open up a map sometime. There are airports closer to Marion, IA than Rapid City.

Oops.....let's try it again.

Insert Cedar Rapids in place of rapid city.......need directions?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

2121 Arthur Collins parkway, fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You should open up a map sometime. There are airports closer to Marion, IA than Rapid City.
    I noticed in your rush to correct me on my typo about the airport that you conveniently forgot to answer the real question so I'll ask again in case you missed it.

If your presidents shocking election has so very little impact on you then why have you made almost 600 negative posts about his election?

Is this the same kind of " no impact" you were talking about when you were talking about coming out of the closet to your parents and grandparents? .....like that kind of no impact? Think I'm starting to get it finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I noticed in your rush to correct me on my typo about the airport that you conveniently forgot to answer the real question so I'll ask again in case you missed it.

If your presidents shocking election has so very little impact on you then why have you made almost 600 negative posts about his election?

Is this the same kind of " no impact" you were talking about when you were talking about coming out of the closet to your parents and grandparents? .....like that kind of no impact? Think I'm starting to get it finally.
    I enjoy watching Trump supporters having to fight through cognitive dissonance.

i enjoy watching trump supporters having to fight through cognitive dissonance.
    not as much as we like watching trump deranged snowflakes suffer through the first four years of his presidency ! Can't wait to dsee what the next 4 brings us ? Hopefully a vaccine for tds !!!

I enjoy watching Trump supporters having to fight through cognitive dissonance.
    So I guess we can assume your non answer is a yes? And fwiw, I'm a supporter of the American democracy more than I am of trump.

And since he won the election because the dems were too stupid and lazy to get out there and work for it in 16 I have no choice but to accept the results......you should try it sometime.

My beliefs are pretty consistent in case you haven't had time to notice......but I applaud the big word coming from such a small mind.

The offspring's happiness over the span of their life is more important than the parents being temporarily upset. Serious relationship and psychological issues can happen otherwise. It's selfish of the parents to deny their offspring happiness.
    Isn't it selfish to ignore laws and Bible scripture in an attempt to achieve hapiness??? Does that really work????

No
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Someone needs FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!