Thread: Kyle Larson

Default Kyle Larson

i know this has been brought up before, but I firmly believe the HMS is looking for a path to put
    him in the 48. There is not a driver who is available who is even in the same universe. Chevy has a real lack of star power, except for Chase, and while he is solid, he has not shown the super star results. He is popular for sure, like his Dad and Dale Jr., but that doesn't win championships. With the goofy way Nascar conducts the championship, he could win it though. Just saying

The 48 has a sponsor commitment and my guess there is hard core discussion with Chevy and sponsors. Nascar itself is a non factor. It is ridiculous to continuing punishing someone a foolish remark. Second chances are given to scores of athletes. Will HMS be successful? We will see.

My opinion --- I think Kyle was confidentially signed by Stewart Haas a few months ago. The public announcement will come when he is reinstated by NASCAR.

I've heard a lot of Hendrick rumors as well.
    8/13/16

I have heard Hendrick but I’m betting on ice cream at Stewart/Hass.

One of the cup teams is negotiating with Kyle Larson. This letter sounds like it was suggested by the team he will be driving for next year. Kyle served a penalty, has apologized, taken required courses, is fan favorite. Oh and he is the biggest talent not in a Cup ride. I am still saying the 48, but some team is in talks. I don't think Nascar will stand in his way, but his letter is complete and fitting. Those HMS cars are flat fast and would like to see what he does with a top team. SHR would be fine too, but Unless they are dumping Bowyer, no open seat. They also have a hot shoe with dirt background groomed to take Bowyer's ride.

Stewart fan... you could be right

An adjustment to my prediction/smile. Bowman to the 48 was announced. That makes sense, the 48 is already sponsored for next year. Larson to the 88. I am sure Larson is bringing some sponsors with him, so this makes more sense