Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Debate!!!

Default The Debate!!!

What a sh!tshow on both sides.

What debate are you talking about ? The presidential debate I watched clearly showed Pervo Joe as a bumbling idiot and Mr. Trump as the clear winner !

Raceready

Point I was trying to make; Opinion --- It was not the best Presidential Debate. And they both looked very silly most of the time. I tuned out about an hour in. Maybe I missed something. Maybe the next Debate will be better.

A perfect example of why the winner should be prez and the loser his Vice President......no way they would talk to each other like that if they knew they had to work together for the next four years.

Trump looked like a smug rich kid that should be punched in the face and Joe looked like a guy trying to sell me an extended car warranty......not impressed with either tonight.

I'm writing in Kyle Larson
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Don’t know why they wouldn’t enforce certain debate rules like shutting off the mic for one for a bit. If I was to go on this debate alone I would be doing a write in.

Both sides sucked.... Trumps is an azz and Joe stuuuuu stuuu dar dar ard ard, kept jumping on subjects and could not even remember what the topic was toward the end, brain not good.

Rule for the next debate- your mic is turned off when the other side's time. The only way. Joe did not have time to respond on anything much, a true fist fight and name calling, Trump style.

Tonight is the stuff I don't like about trump......but, like last time....he's still the best choice of our choices.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I agree, Trump is still the only vote. I did not know that Hunter? was kicked out of the military for coke, or was it his other son, Gay dead one?? Confused? Which is the honorable person in politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'm writing in Kyle Larson
    BBQ, I'm with ya' 110% in regards to writing in Yung Money but he isn't old enough! Dam it!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    What a sh!tshow on both sides.
    agreed. the rest of the world is laughing.

and because of the president's behavior, chris wallace never had a chance. good luck to the next two moderators. IF the debates happen.

no need to cut the microphones. just provides a clearer picture of the leadership qualities of the candidates.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Sleepy Joe not answering if he would support packing the Supreme Court, I take his silence as a yes. Joe Biden inferring Senator Bernie as a loser was disrespectful. Repeating debunked media conspiracy theories as did Chris Wallace was shameful. Biden calling Antifa an idea was idiotic. Biden denying son Hunter's involvement in receiving millions from Moscow will be found to be untruthful. Chris Wallace running interference for Joe Biden was disgraceful. Face the the facts......President Trump has done more for America in 47 months than Joe Biden did for America in 47 years.

i am not changing the minds of anyone here. and no one here will be changing my mind.

but i'm convinced that last night the truly undecided voters got a very clear picture of the differences between the candidates.

only trump supporters could believe that the president's performance was anything but a circus sideshow. he is going to eventually have to actually address the issues of the day, not interrupt, deflect, and blame others.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

IMO The debate was a success. We now know Biden has been captured by the radical left. Look at the Dem's party platform and Bern Sanders manifesto. Biden said he is the democrat party. The party mired in the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    IMO The debate was a success. We now know Biden has been captured by the radical left. Look at the Dem's party platform and Bern Sanders manifesto. Biden said he is the democrat party. The party mired in the swamp.
    you believed that before the debate. as i said, you and i are not going to change our minds. but in my opinion the undecided voters saw nothing from the president that will persuade them that they want four more years from him.

I heard from the President that the economy is coming back strong despite the shutdown. He has fixed the shameful treatment of veterans regarding health care which caused the death of 300 thousand American warriors. He is a Law and Order President. Trump wants to cut taxes Biden wants to enact a 300 trillion dollar new green deal which will destroy America as we know it. Biden will reaffirm the TPP deal which gives China and other heavy polluting countries an advantage over the US. Most importantly, we heard from the President which was not disputed, that the Obama Biden administration was spying on him. If Independent voters didn't hear these facts, they weren't listening.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    agreed. the rest of the world is laughing.
    klemmentine, the whole world isn't laughing as much as most of us are laughing at you!

i am not changing the minds of anyone here..
    You've changed my mind several times, klemmentine. I keep changing my mind as to what degree of dumb ass you really are. The bar gets lower all the time! LOL!

you believed that before the debate. as i said, you and i are not going to change our minds. but in my opinion the undecided voters saw nothing from the president that will persuade them that they want four more years from him.
    The senile old fart Biden didn't show anything that would persuade them that he isn't beholding to his voters who consist of a large percentage of marxist criminals and those billionaires who would fund and encourage them. Ya' gotta' want communism/marxism to cast a vote for ol' Joey!

Front Line did a special on the two. Trump was a bully leader in military school and was shown no love from his mother. Biden blows which ever way the wind blows and has got caught in lies all of his life, no back bone and no clackers........Biden wearing a ear piece and something on his wrist reported by the radio......

Old Creepy Joe brought a knife to a gun fight !

(Original post was vetted and found nothing, so I deleted it.)
    Last edited by lurker; 09-30-2020 at 10:18 PM.