Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Debate!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...a-russia-china

"During the hearing, Wray said Antifa was a “real thing,” but told lawmakers he defined it as “a movement or an ideology” rather than an organized group."

who is this Wray person? oh that's right! he was appointed by Trump to replace Comey, who Trump got rid of.

the poor president just can't find enough yes men these days.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Default ss12 and Klem -

ss12 and Klem -

I follow what you’re getting at regarding Antifa and Biden’s statement. Again, I follow the point you are making so I‘m clear. As I had the Debate on DVR, I listened to that part of the Debate a few times since I posted last. My opinion, Biden did not denounce Antifa in a verbal way that satisfied me personally. Fair enough?

My thoughts; what ever you want to classify Antifa as, they are just as bad as other classified “groups,” as in the ideology and actions of white supremacist, neo-Nazi‘s, skinheads, and to some degree, the KKK, and other far-far Alt-Right movement groups. Again, fair enough?

Semantics or word play, and diminished ---- The mainstream news organizations that you might watch or read, have greatly played down the, what I call a domestic terrorist organization, known as Antifa. Again, fair enough?

Thanks to both of you for the Civility with me in these postings.
    Last edited by lurker; 10-01-2020 at 04:25 PM.

lurker: absolutely fair enough. i enjoy discussion and debate. and i am not here to say the antifa movement is any less of a problem than the more organized and public groups from either side that have chosen to interject themselves in places that they do not belong.

again, my frustration is the polarization in politics. i understand this is nothing new. but i am disgusted when people elected to represent all of us forget who they represent and only follow the party line. i would like to believe they all had honest good hearted intentions when they chose to run for office. unfortunately they find out the system is much harder to change than they thought and end up getting sucked into the "swamp".

and that swamp is deeper and more divided than ever.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

KlemThis country needs LAW AND ORDER. Biden does not care about this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    again, my frustration is the polarization in politics. i understand this is nothing new. but i am disgusted when people elected to represent all of us forget who they represent and only follow the party line. i would like to believe they all had honest good hearted intentions when they chose to run for office. unfortunately they find out the system is much harder to change than they thought and end up getting sucked into the "swamp".
    100% spot-on.

and that swamp is deeper and more divided than ever.
    You can say that again.

As I’ve noted before, it’s the division of the “population” that concerns me the most. I think we, the people, are headed down the path of no return --- no matter the election outcome. I hope I’m wrong about this and BBQboy is right.

Default Klem post 41

You belittle trumps guy as a yes man in one sentence, and then you applaud and give cred to the yes man that replaced him in another.

You're a hard guy to follow along with.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As many have noted, the lowest moment—the Badwater Basin at the bottom of a Death Valley-like rhetorical debacle—was Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacy and issuing what essentially was a call-to-arms to the Proud Boys, the right-wing racist thugs who are welcomed by many Republicans, and who frequently show up at peaceful protests to taunt, incite and bust some heads. Trump's people deny it's what he meant but the fringe group already has made his "Stand Back and Stand By" a new battle cry.

You're more easier to defeat than Hilary was in 2016!

https://rumble.com/vakvis-press-sec-...dY2CIQCMc4FUDA

Lurker I don't think for a minute there won't be issues and incidents because less face it......people these days are followers , like to follow others and be seen doing what the other followers are doing.

I just have hope and faith that smarter people will rise up and can refocus on what makes this country great, not the things that make it crappy.

So King Donald dump FBI appointee Chris Wray was wrong too? I take the FBI facts over you gullible fools opinion any day.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    So King Donald dump FBI appointee Chris Wray was wrong too? I take the FBI facts over you gullible fools opinion any day.
    FBI is in on the hoax stuff. Not an agency on the up and up now a days.

Only if your union boss tells you you're allowed too.

you gullible fools

But you endorse a guy that says basically, in front of the world:
    blah blah blah liar,
    blah blah blah racist,
    blah blah blah clown,
    blah blah blah shut up.

You support a candidate that suffers from tourettes, obviously! Now, who's fool are you?

Again you just prove what a gullible fool you are! My union boss doesn't tell me how to live my life. I will vote for who I want. Keep listen to the far right propaganda and making a fool out of yourself. Laughing all way and putting more money in the bank then you will ever have thanks to the union. Americans fighting for Americans!! We are just getting our piece of the pie while you are just getting the crumbs.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

brash and abrasive? he was an a$$. as he has always been. and your definition of leadership does not match mine. i want to know what his plan is for the next four years. more of the same? no thank you.

i certainly don't want trump. he cuddles up with those you mentioned while disparaging allies. he is what he is: a wanna be dictator held in check only by the constitution.
    You don't want his plans for the next 4 years. Don't give that BS!!! He did many great things in his first 4 years and you either paid no attention or you don't want anyone to make America great again.

What you can't or won't except is, is that the Democrat party now demands total control and you actually don't mean anything to them other that a vote, a load of tax money, and for you to conform to any societal changes that they dream up in the future. You chooce slavery, with no private property, very little in pocessions or money over freedom, rights, and prosperity.

Man did you go down the wrong road!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Again you just prove what a gullible fool you are! My union boss doesn't tell me how to live my life. I will vote for who I want. Keep listen to the far right propaganda and making a fool out of yourself. Laughing all way and putting more money in the bank then you will ever have thanks to the union. Americans fighting for Americans!! We are just getting our piece of the pie while you are just getting the crumbs.
    Yeah , I guess getting overpaid and underworked at the expense of your neighbors, friends and family must be very satisfying.......ill just stick to eaking out a living the old fashion way and sell off a little property if things get too desperate, lol.

Was the First Presidential Debate Fairly Moderated?

Of participants agree with you!
    85.46, sure seems to be the most popular choice!
    Share This Poll
    Poll Result Summary1)
    Was the First Presidential Debate Fairly Moderated?

Yes! They treated both candidates fairly.14.54% (3812 Votes)

No! They made it as easy as possible for Biden while making it difficult for Trump.85.46% (22414 Votes)

A couple of you guys just don't get it. Wallace and Biden were totally teaming up in a rigged debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You don't want his plans for the next 4 years. Don't give that BS!!! He did many great things in his first 4 years and you either paid no attention or you don't want anyone to make America great again.

What you can't or won't except is, is that the Democrat party now demands total control and you actually don't mean anything to them other that a vote, a load of tax money, and for you to conform to any societal changes that they dream up in the future. You chooce slavery, with no private property, very little in pocessions or money over freedom, rights, and prosperity.

Man did you go down the wrong road!!!
    The high cost of his freedom will never be refunded by his rhetoric.

FAKE NEWS MEDIAModerator Chris Wallace Interrupted Donald Trump 76 Times, Biden 15 Times
    He gave Biden incredible leeway.

Published 2 days ago on Sep 30, 2020By Richard Moorhead

take our poll - story continues below
    VOTE NOW: Did Kyle Rittenhouse act in self defense when he shot three BLM rioters?
    ShareTweetFlipPrint
    The Donald Trump campaign has indicated that ‘neutral’ moderator Chris Wallace interrupted President Trump a whopping 76 times during Tuesday’s debate. Wallace, who is known for harboring liberal sympathies, was widely criticized by conservatives for his partiality in moderating the contest.

Chris Wallace interrupted President Trump 76 times.

He interrupted Biden only 15 times.

Laughing all way and putting more money in the bank then you will ever have thanks to the union.

As long as you're working for the MAN, you'll NEVER be the MAN!

Thank God, I'm the MAN!