Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Debate!!!

The PROUD BOYS are not racist or white supremists either one. The left media just lied about them. Find the truth about them and what they really believe in.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Interesting note. Who will be the next moderator for debate 2? Steve Scully, a big wig producer at C Span. Take a look at his resume, very impressive, One problem, nowhere you will find he was a staffer to joe Biden while in college. That's is what you call a fair and impartial moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    --- you gullible fools ---

So if I agreed with some of what Obama said for 8 years, and some of his policies --- just as much as I do Trump in 3 years, and some of his policies --- does that still make me a gullible fool? Or is it just the case that I’m a gullible fool on both accounts?

Be prepared for a non answer.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So you’re thinking it just comes down to ss12’s vehement hatred for Trump, and that only? Well I guess a non-answer would be the selective hatred, correct?

That and the fact he likes to act and do as he is told by superior members in his orbit of friends and colleagues.

I mean I really get not liking someone for their political stance( I have the same disdain for speaker of the house stoneface.)......but to wish covid death on someone, especially since parts of his family being on the frontline watching people die from it is just wrong.

It's truly a sickness.......that the karma bus will run him over with while laughing all the way to the bank.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????