Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I want to know what was the wire hanging down from his right side ear (opposite of the cameras) and the thing around his wrist that was reported by the media.

Hey now, you're not supposed to go there!!!!! hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    my take , president Trump is like me , hard as h3ll to hold that tongue some times , and we both need to work on that , as for sleepy joe , he is just plain and simply pitiful , trump will never get a fair debate because the left will never ever agree to a conservative moderator , which unlike chris wallace , would have bumbling joe to the point he could not even remember his own name on his own , IMO , this debate changed nothing , except maybe , just maybe one could read between joes squibly lines and realize he is for the green new deal ( biden deal ) , taxing beyond means to try and pay for this , catering to the far left just to get there vote and no matter what he says, he will be against law and order by the actions of his supporters he will be forced to cave to , all in the attempt to secure votes to BEAT DONALD J. TRUMP , whether you like trumps rhetoric or not , you better WAKE (not woke) UP AMERICA ....
    The worst part is that Hiden actually completed some sentences. Just when we all thought he couldn't even do this debate. That ear phone was there though it appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I just can't comprehend how such an inept person (HIDEN) could actually even be running for president.
    can you imagine if it was one of the other knuckleheads he ran against on the democratic ticket?
    8/13/16

No they were all completely off the rails!!!

Biden is like a broken down school.

No Class!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    can you imagine if it was one of the other knuckleheads he ran against on the democratic ticket?
    Actually, Bernie woulda had a better chance at beating Trump. For some reason, the Democratic Party doesnt support him!