Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Persidential Debate

I hear all the time about somebody " Ripping someone a new one ". Now iI see what they mean because Mr. Trump sure tore Grampa Joe a new one tonight ! How about Creepy Joes plan to rip down all those buildings for trillions of dollars and then rebuild them ? Insanity !

I agree, thumbs down also.

Looked more like terbo and Bobby than it did our next president.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If I was Biden, I would refuse to debate Trump again for Joe has nothing to loose.

I liked Biden's performance. It was nice to see someone act like an adult.

President Trump did great considering he had to debate Biden and hack Chris Wallace at the same time. Hey Wallace time to pack your bags to CNN.

I watched most of it again and it was different the second time. Biden called Trump names 4 times, so childish. BBBBiiiiiiibbbbeeeeennnnn cccccoooouuuulllldddd not not not not talk straight. I know that he does have a speech problem, but it was more old age, brain farts. Biden still does not have a plan, or a stupid plan. In many ways, Trump rolled over his azz. I give the win to Trump, but I had to watch the debate again to get over the shock.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    I watched most of it again and it was different the second time. Biden called Trump names 4 times, so childish. BBBBiiiiiiibbbbeeeeennnnn cccccoooouuuulllldddd not not not not talk straight. I know that he does have a speech problem, but it was more old age, brain farts. Biden still does not have a plan, or a stupid plan. In many ways, Trump rolled over his azz. I give the win to Trump, but I had to watch the debate again to get over the shock.
    Now after watching creepy Joes look several times during the debate, I now know what they mean by " The deer in the headlights look " ! !

Chris Wallace was horrible. There should have been time for rebuttals in this debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Chris Wallace was horrible. There should have been time for rebuttals in this debate.
    That’s why Trump made time for them ! I thought the hacks at nbc were going to cry when it was over !

Trump did all he could do 👍

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Surprised you could recognize that.......but you would have said the exact same thing if Joe would have gone over and set the presidents hair on fire.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Not just rolled, Mr. Trump STEAM ROLLED him !

Loaded questions by Chris Wallace

my take , president Trump is like me , hard as h3ll to hold that tongue some times , and we both need to work on that , as for sleepy joe , he is just plain and simply pitiful , trump will never get a fair debate because the left will never ever agree to a conservative moderator , which unlike chris wallace , would have bumbling joe to the point he could not even remember his own name on his own , IMO , this debate changed nothing , except maybe , just maybe one could read between joes squibly lines and realize he is for the green new deal ( biden deal ) , taxing beyond means to try and pay for this , catering to the far left just to get there vote and no matter what he says, he will be against law and order by the actions of his supporters he will be forced to cave to , all in the attempt to secure votes to BEAT DONALD J. TRUMP , whether you like trumps rhetoric or not , you better WAKE (not woke) UP AMERICA ....

Wallace wouldn't make Joe answer if he was a BLM supporter, and all three were losers with Wallace being the biggest ! and needs to go join CNN.

I now know what they mean by " The deer in the headlights look " ! !
    My thoughts exactly. And he looked like he was trying blink out morse code messages with his eyes, an SOS perhaps? Biden looked and sounded like he was completely lost and afraid the entire debate. Whether you love Trump or love to hate him, there's no way Biden is qualified and capable of leading this country!

I want to know what was the wire hanging down from his right side ear (opposite of the cameras) and the thing around his wrist that was reported by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yes, something like 2 minute responses and 1 minute rebuttals!

You cant let a guy like Joe tell so many bald face lies and get try to get away with it!

I can hear Howard Cosell screaming.......down goes Hiden Biden, down goes Hiden Biden!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    He acted like a lying idiot. Is that your perception of adulthood????

I just can't comprehend how such an inept person (HIDEN) could actually even be running for president. We are talking about the position of PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES here. Not a tryout for membership to an insane asylum...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-03-2020 at 08:50 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!