FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 30, 2020

Brandon Overton Notches 20th Victory of 2020
Claims Michael Head Jr. Memorial at Senoia

EVANS, Ga. (09/30/20) – Brandon Overton’s banner season continued Saturday night when he claimed a $4,054 Southern All-Star Racing Series victory at Senoia (Ga.) Raceway.

Overton’s 20th overall victory of the season came aboard his Wells Motorsports No. 76 Crossfit Overton/ Allstar Concrete/ Longhorn Chassis by Wells/ Clements Racing Engine-powered Super Late Model.

In a field of 30 entries, Overton secured his spot into the main event with the fastest lap in his time trial group. Rolling off on the front row, Brandon snuck past polesitter Joseph Joiner on a lap-15 restart. With a caution negating Joiner’s last effort to take back the lead on lap 41, Overton topped Joiner, Austin Horton, Sam Seawright, and Clint Smith by 2.488 seconds at the line.

“I saw the trophy online earlier in the week. I told my guys we were going to Senoia Raceway to win that trophy," Overton said of the replica pedal car. “We had to figure out where we could put the car and try and stay ahead of Joseph. He gave us one chance and I had to go.”

For complete results from this event, please visit www.SASDirt.com.

This weekend – October 2-3 – Overton has his sights set on a pair of World of Outlaws Late Model Series events. The tour has a stop at Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney, S.C. on Friday, October 2 followed by a Saturday, October 3 date at 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour, Tenn.

To learn more about these events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com.

Brandon Overton would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Crossfit Overton, Wells Motorsports, Allstar Concrete, Longhorn Chassis by Wells, Big Dog Stump and Tree, RW Powell Construction, Convenient Lube, Big Blue Smoke House, Doug Campbell Body Shop, Clements Racing Engines, Penske Shocks, Hoosier by Brian, Top Notch Kustom Koncepts, Steering Buddy, Impact Race Gear, Swift Springs, Penn Grade Oil, Quarter Master, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Wilwood, All-Star Performance, Wehrs Machine, Schoenfeld, Winters Performance, Performance Bodies, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sunoco Race Fuels, Fast Shafts, AFCO Racing Products, COMP Cams, Quickcar Products, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information concerning Brandon Overton, please visit www.BrandonOverton76.com. To learn more about Wells Motorsports, visit www.WellsAndSonsMotorsports.com.