FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 30, 2020

Logan Roberson Rolls to Fourth Straight Win
Pockets $6,200 in Weekend Doubleheader

WAYNESBORO, Va. (09/30/20) – Not once, but twice Logan Roberson parked his Wynbridge Inc. No. 17 RBS Auto Sales/ BTS Towing Service/ Rocket Chassis Crate Late Model in Victory Lane over the weekend.

A $5,000 triumph at Richmond (Ky.) Raceway Saturday highlighted the weekend and marked Logan’s fourth consecutive trip to the winner’s circle.

“To say this weekend was a success would be an understatement! We were able to bring home two quick time awards, two heat race wins, and two feature wins,” said Roberson. “I can’t thank all who support us enough and keep this train rolling!”

With Mother Nature altering his original plans at Boyd’s Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.), Logan Roberson headed to the Bluegrass State on Friday evening to make his first start of the season at Rockcastle Speedway in Mount Vernon, Ky.

After topping the 24-car field in time trials, Roberson made a late-race move on the high-side in the feature to secure his fifth overall win of on the season. He earned a $1,200 payday for his efforts.

On Saturday afternoon at Richmond Raceway for the Fastrak Racing Series-sanctioned “(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Yankees 50,” Logan followed up the fastest lap overall in a field of 28 cars with a heat race win.

Leading wire-to-wire in the feature, Roberson cruised to his fourth straight win of the season over Todd Coffman, Matt Long, Derek Fisher, and Trevor Sise. Tallying his third career Fastrak Racing Series triumph, Logan pocketed a $5,000 prize.

"When we got to a couple laps to go, my dad started signaling me that he was on me and them lapped cars, oh my god, they didn't know where they was going and I was stuck in a pickle and I heard him on the outside and he was beating the wall down," Roberson said of a hard-charging Todd Coffman. "My dad was just telling me to take up the whole racetrack and hopefully it would pay off for us and luckily enough, I'm blessed enough and it held off and we got lucky."

For more information on these events, please visit www.RockCastleSpeedway.com and www.FastrakRacing.com.
This Saturday, October 3 Logan will look to continue his recent hot streak by chasing another $5,000 payday when the American Crate All-Star Series invades Mountain Motorsports Park in Isom, Ky.

To learn more about this event, please visit www.CrateRacing.com.

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Bobby’s Towing Service, Gunters Honey, RBS Auto Sales, Virginia Motor Speedway Wynbridge, Inc., Clary’s Used Cars, Russ King Racing, Dirt Defender, Blue Ridge Treescapes, Pro Fabrication Headers & Exhaust, NAPA Auto Parts, QA1 Driveshafts, XS Power Batteries, Keizer Wheels, VP Racing Fuels, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, Hooker Harness, ZMax, Sweet Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Butlerbuilt, Boyd Bilt, Hoosier Racing Tire, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .