Default 2020/2021 Xtreme Schedule

The schedule will be released today at 1pm central per their Twitter account.

Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 09-30-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

This is a very weak series. With a huge sponsor such as Drydene I would have thought that most of their races would pay more than $5K to the winner. With only one $10K to win and one $7K to win I just don’t see much hype in this announcement.

Its a mini series its not a full series and its ran in the winter time when there is usually no racing. It just got started last year so that means its still in its infancy. Have you ever attended one of these series races? How are you goin to knock a series a mini series at that for having races when there is usually no racing at all??

Exactly my point. No one else is racing so you know your gonna pack the stands. Pay out some decent purses and you will get a good field of drivers and cars. Nobody is gonna travel that far for $5K.
    I do keep up with this series through DoD. I’m one who would not travel to go watch a bunch of locals run for $5K and freeze my rear off.
    For you folks who go I hope you do enjoy!

Overton
    Madden
    Bailes
    Mitchell
    Kirkpatrick?

Those five will make this series worth watching.

This past mini tour had about 20-25 cars. Would love to have seen a FL track on it though. Maybe two.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 10-01-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Golden Isles would be a nice addition to this series.

It’s unusual to me that this seems to be a series centered on South Carolina, a state that’s home to maybe 14 total SLM teams/drivers.

The mild weather was very fortuitous last season.

The Stands are not gonna be packed in the winter no matter what u pay to win. There will probably be 1,000 fans at that race at Cherokee on Jan. 9. It will probably be around 40 to 50 degrees at race time.

In the gas i owe you an apology for coming at you so harsh after i have reread my comment it seems way to harsh and i honestly didn't mean to be that harsh with you and i do apologize for that.

As far the series being based on SC I don't know why it is being ran in pretty much SC. I would like to see it grow and move to FL, GA and a couple of other places the weather last winter was a bit off for this area but i wasnt complaining. I think that this series will grow or atleast i hope it does and then maybe they will start paying more money. I don't think you will see a whole lot of the regular tour guys travel anywhere and race that time of year but who knows maybe they will if this thing kicks off and starts paying more.

Everyone does understand that this series exists to keep that Dirtvision billing rolling all year right?

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Everyone does understand that this series exists to keep that Dirtvision billing rolling all year right?
    Yeah they purposely spaced out most of them to continue billing you in December and January

Ok flagone i gotta ask you a question cause you promote a series and are a race official. If you were in charge of the Xtreme Dirt Car Series what would you do to make it a success and to possibly pull in more of the big name national touring guys to the races??

Not to sound like a smartbutt at all - not run in the winter. Guys have so little time off as it is.

lol come on flagone you killing me lol I can understand where you are coming from and i would have to agree with you that would be a good start