FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 30, 2020

Jesse Lowe Returns to Mountain View Raceway Victory Lane
Ponderosa and Mountain Motorsports Park Next

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (09/30/20) – Jesse Lowe visited Mountain View Raceway Victory Lane for the second straight week Saturday.

This week’s triumph came aboard the Kaylor and Scottie Hogan-owned No. 15H Taylor Sheet Metal/ Snap-on/ Andy Dill Trucking Late Model Sportsman.

“I want to give a big thanks to Kaylor and Scottie Hogan for the opportunity to drive their car,” said Lowe. “I’ve had very few people ask me to drive for them, so driving for someone else in any division is special for me. I’m glad I could get them this win.”

Lowe laid down the second fastest lap in time trials behind Brandon Miller to lock into the feature. Miller grabbed the early led but would spin out in turn four shortly after. Inheriting the top spot, Lowe then pulled away from the field to pick up his 14th win of the season over Joe Bray, Dylan Morgan, Jed Emert, and Hayden Ownbey.

Jesse also entered the Topless Outlaws Dirt Late Model Series portion of the night. In a field of 20 cars, Lowe locked his spot into the $3,000-to-win A-Main with the eighth fastest lap in time trials.

After getting caught in a tangle on the opening lap, Lowe muscled his way from the back of the pack to a solid runner-up finish behind Jadon Frame. Kenny Collins, John Ownbey, and Austin Neely rounded out the Top-5.

For more results from these events, please visit www.ToplessOutlaws.com and www.MountainViewRaceway.com.

This weekend, Jesse will make is first-ever visit to a pair of Bluegrass State ovals. On Friday, October 2 he’ll enter a $1,500-to-win program at Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, Ky. Mountain Motorsports Park in Isom, Ky. will be the destination Saturday for a $5,000-to-win American Crate All-Star Series contest.

To learn more about these upcoming events, please visit www.PonderosaSpeedway.net and www.CrateRacing.com.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Dylan Scott Music, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Phantom Racing Engines, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Martin’s Wrecker Service, Hidden View Lake, Duplissey Racing, Blue Water Outdoors, Brucebilt Performance, Baisley’s Body Shop, Selk Floor Cleaning, Danny Jones, CVR Race Cars, Martel Sign Company, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Hoosier Tire South, Velocita, ProFab Headers, Fast Shafts, Butlerbuilt, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.