Default Lyin' Hiden Biden

A Democrat tellin whoppers, imagine that!

Joe Biden spewed dozens of factual inaccuracies and lies during the debate last night, all of which the mainstream media will be happy to overlook.

Here are six that stood out.

Biden Apparently Thinks Economy Boomed Under Obama

Biden: “We left him [Trump] a booming economy. And he caused the recession”

Growth was below 2% in 2016, which can hardly be considered handing someone a “booming” economy. It’s also absurd to claim that Trump caused the recession, when every single other country is also suffering economic devastation from the coronavirus. Relative to other countries the U.S. has done a much better job at containing the economic damage. Meanwhile when it was Obama battling a recession, the recovery was the slowest since WWII.

us slow recovery chart

Biden also said “Trump will be the first in American history to lose jobs during his presidency” if he loses the election. As already stated, it’s ridiculous to attribute pandemic related job losses to Trump (especially when it’s blue states that have both the most coronavirus deaths per capita and the highest unemployment rates), but Herbert Hoover already holds the position of having left office with fewer jobs than when he took office.

Schrodinger’s Green New Deal

Biden: “No, I don’t support the Green New Deal. I support the Biden plan I put forward, which is different than what [Trump] calls the Green New Deal.”

This is disproven by the climate section of Biden’s own campaign website.

Biden’s Memory Fails Him Again

Biden: “His own former spokesperson said, you know, riots, chaos and violence help us and violence help his cause. That’s what this is all about.”

After Trump questioned whom Biden was quoting, he responded, “Kellyanne Conway.”

What Conway actually said came from an August Fox and Friends appearance, where she said: “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order.

Biden Invents Amy Coney Barrett’s Position on Constitutionality of ObamaCare

Biden: “She [Amy Coney Barrett] thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional.”

There is no record of ACB ever saying she thinks ObamaCare is unconstitutional. It’s obviously entirely possible that she does, but it’s not confirmed as Biden claims.

Biden vs. Basic Details

Biden: “There was a peaceful protest in front of the White House (in Lafayette Square outside the White House). What did he do? He came out of his bunker, had the military do tear gas.”

The military was not used to clear the crowd Biden is speaking of, an a chemical irritant other than tear gas was used. The incident where Trump was in a bunker was days earlier when hundreds of protesters gathered outside the executive mansion.

The Charlottesville Lie Just Don’t Die

Biden: “Close your eyes, try to remember the people coming out of the field with the torches, their veins bulging, spewing anti-Semitic bile, accompanied by the Ku Klux Klan. A young woman got killed. And they asked the president what he thought, and he said there were ‘very fine people on both sides.’ No president has ever said anything like that.”

The “very fine people” remark was one Trump clarified within seconds of making it: “So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

And that’s to name just six!

News medias are about reporting the truth and are not suppose to be bias. I can not see why they do this. Are they paid off? So stupid or lazy to report the news? It don't make sense to me, but I'm not a crooked one therefore I don't understand why the dishonesty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    News medias are about reporting the truth and are not suppose to be bias. I can not see why they do this. Are they paid off? So stupid or lazy to report the news? It don't make sense to me, but I'm not a crooked one therefore I don't understand why the dishonesty.
    Because they have been doing it so long now and no one had the balls to oppose them.........until Trump came along!

Hiden went big time liar last night. There is a radical base that gets excited when he does that!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Old lying Pinocchio Joe and the 2 bit HO ! ! ! ! ! !

WHATTTTTTTT?......no rebuttals from the McNugget crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    WHATTTTTTTT?......no rebuttals from the McNugget crowd?
    if there is one thing trump supporters should be experts on, it would be lying...
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Well they have watched the dems do it about trump for almost 4 years.......so there's that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    if there is one thing trump supporters should be experts on, it would be lying...
    Yet another baseless statement from a mislead lemming.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yet another baseless statement from a mislead lemming.
    Mislead?........bet he has the double nostril nose ring with a 10 foot long dog chain through it!