Default October 2nd racing near OH / PA???

Looking for a track that is racing in Ohio or PA the night before the Pittsburgher now that Raceway 7 has cancelled. Any suggestions?

It would be a haul back to Pittsburgh, moler is running Friday night.

I know you probably want late models but Williams Grove has Woo sprints. It’s National Open weekend

Can't think of anything in the West Virginia/South East Ohio area.

Check hilltop Millersburg Ohio Facebook. Their gonna release remaining schedule tonight. They're your best closest Ohio option. Next would be Jackson County Jackson Ohio.

We live in Northern Illinois. Plan as of now is to do Williams Grove on Friday, Pittsburgher on Saturday, and Toledo for USAC Silver Crown on Sunday evening on the way home. I appreciate all the feedback. I will check into those websites. Just want a backup plan in case Williams Grove gets heavy overnight rain.

Looks like Moler is racing and Jackson County is off.

Lernerville is having a weekly show however the late models are off that night.

mercer raceway park in mercer pa

FRIDAY OCTOBER 2ND RACING AT 6 PM
    PENN/OHIO PRO STOCKS
    OPEN SMALL BLOCK MODIFIEDS
    FASTRAK MODIFIEDS
    305 RACESAVER SPRINTS
    MINI STOCKS
    MOD LITES
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Thanks for all the replies. Plenty of options!

Pittsburgh is running crates for 3,000 friday

Yeah, the Pittsburgher is a 2-day show for crates. $3k to win for them both nights. They put on entertaining shows typically.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    We live in Northern Illinois. Plan as of now is to do Williams Grove on Friday, Pittsburgher on Saturday, and Toledo for USAC Silver Crown on Sunday evening on the way home. I appreciate all the feedback. I will check into those websites. Just want a backup plan in case Williams Grove gets heavy overnight rain.
    Nice schedule! Williams Grove will be fine weather-wise. Try to get there early tho to lay down a good seat. Most reserved seats are sold out but they have plenty of GA seating as well as a massive infield. They have front stretch and back stretch seating to choose from. If you choose to sit in turn 3 ( Beer Hill), bring goggles!

Can you see over the haulers in the infield in any row or do we need something halfway up?

"Can you see over the haulers in the infield in any row or do we need something halfway up?"

I would shoot for halfway way up if you are planning on sitting in the front stretch grandstands. I have season reserved seats, five rows from the top, and have no issues seeing the track.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    "Can you see over the haulers in the infield in any row or do we need something halfway up?"

I would shoot for halfway way up if you are planning on sitting in the front stretch grandstands. I have season reserved seats, five rows from the top, and have no issues seeing the track.
    Thanks found something halfway up for Friday night. Plan on walking to the infield for hot laps to check that out as well. How is the food there?

I've never been, but I heard the French fries are good. Brickers French fries

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Thanks found something halfway up for Friday night. Plan on walking to the infield for hot laps to check that out as well. How is the food there?
    Listen forget about the infield for watching hot laps. I need for you to go across the bridge and over to beer hill(turn 3). Keep on going and follow the fence as far as you can and then around into turn 3. Then watch the cars coming out of 2 under the bridge and straight at you, then turn at the last second. It’s practically a religious experience. Oh and the boneless wings are pretty good backstretch by the bridge.

Yea get on over to the beer hill gang. You won't regret it. Birdsboro is right, coming from where your coming from its your best deal. Then you can watch the races from the front straight stands. Get there early and go to the eastern motorsports museum, it's right down the road. There will be a lot of people making that stop

I have season reserved end of aisle 2nd from top turn 3 end of backstretch grandstand.