Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Longhorn Chassis. National tour driver making debut in Longhorn Chassis this weekend.

Longhorn Chassis - From their Twitter page.

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Brent Larson??
    8/13/16

Is it Ricky Weiss or did they just change colors only. But the pic on Twitter doesn't have a motor in the car either. Hmm
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Thumbs up

Ricky's car for the rest of the year. From the Drydene Performance Products Facebook page.

Drydene Performance Products
    3h ·
    Big announcement!

We love this sweet new Ricky Weiss Racing paint scheme, but we love its impact even more.
    During October and November, Ricky's No. 7 will sport a new look during the remainder of his World of Outlaws Late Model Series season as he raises awareness for Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer.

We want to help Ricky make an impact, so we’re going to match his October and November winnings, up to $10,000, to donate to the The V Foundation for Cancer Research!

We're pumped to partner with Ricky to raise awareness & funds.

Read more about why this matters to Ricky- and how you can also help us make an even bigger impact:
    http://ow.ly/sP8B50BH6kO

#GoTeamDrydene

Nathan Stephens

Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Unless longhorn has changed something with the way their cages look, Weiss' car doesn't resemble a longhorn.

I'll say stormy scott.

My first though when I red it was Weiss or Bloomquist after I saw the cats eyes fingers.
    I'd laugh if it was Bloomquist. Folks would loose it; but I know it probably isn't
    Nathan Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Unless longhorn has changed something with the way their cages look, Weiss' car doesn't resemble a longhorn.

I'll say stormy scott.
    smart man, I've been told this by someone but not to let the surprise out

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    smart man, I've been told this by someone but not to let the surprise out
    Stormy is trying to be the new Jackson Jr.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    My first though when I red it was Weiss or Bloomquist after I saw the cats eyes fingers.
    I'd laugh if it was Bloomquist. Folks would loose it; but I know it probably isn't
    That will get him better results instead of his bloomhorn car

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I'll say stormy scott.
    I didn't think it was but that was just my first thought when I saw this because I had just looked at those pics like 30 mins before.

Stormy Scott is 14th in Lucas points. If that's who it is it's not like someone in the top 5 of either tour is. Most probably wouldn't even notice.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I assume it’s a bigger name than Stormy Scott.

A lot of people are saying chase junghans but his hauler was at rocket this week. Apparently stormy picked up his longhorn yesterday.

What do you think MBR and others? Stormy perform in the Longhorn? He could be on a bicycle now and equal his current finishes. I say the main problem he's having is adapting to a car that has to steer with the steering wheel to be competitive. He'll get there but not with umpteen different cars. IMO.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Quote Originally Posted by let-r-eat View Post
    What do you think MBR and others? Stormy perform in the Longhorn? He could be on a bicycle now and equal his current finishes. I say the main problem he's having is adapting to a car that has to steer with the steering wheel to be competitive. He'll get there but not with umpteen different cars. IMO.
    I agree in principal but he has to figure out the right car for his driving style.

I'll say Weiss. In the pictures above there is no Team Zero decals.

Quote Originally Posted by let-r-eat View Post
    He's missing something. Will he find it at Longhorn? No idea. The idea that a certain chassis "fits" is pretty much not something I agree with. They can all be made to do the same things. You just have to put the balljoints and axles in the right place. A car that "must be driven straight" can suddenly be a black front Rocket, if you make a few geometry adjustments that can be done without a welder.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 10-02-2020 at 05:54 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

And the saga continues. The 7 team moved away from the zero camp, why is still not clear. It has been mentioned they want to build there own cars for next year. Maybe Longhorn came along and made them a deal to good to pass on. Maybe the unrest in Tennessee is something that nobody wants to be a part of anymore. The walls, I think, are showing signs that they are slowly starting to Crack in Mooresburg. 2 more used chassis for sale, but, I have to approve who I sell my cars to. Arrogant arsh.

I would love to see the 7 in a longhorn......hope it's true
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    I'll say Weiss. In the pictures above there is no Team Zero decals.
    That is not a longhorn

Johnny Scott has run really well since they switched to rocket. Stormy not so much