Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump + for covid 19

Hope you have the same out come as did the other 200,000 that you didn't give a $hit about. Its a hoax!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Hope you have the same out come as did the other 200,000 that you didn't give a $hit about. Its a hoax!!
    Nice.....got anymore quips that will help everyone see the way your mind works?

You hate him so bad you hope he dies??? Says way the fak more about you than it does him......your folks must be proud.

Did you get this post approved by the bosses?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default ss12

He’s not my cup of tea but be careful what you wish for. The national security, financial markets, and election implications of all this is hard to know at this time.
    I hate time trials.

definition of hypocrite - SS12 , isnt it mind boggling how all the dems and left wing freaks talk about how uncaring and nasty president trump is and the minute he caught this china thing , there jumping up and down with glee , i would not have treated the worse president in history , obummer , that way , i already felt this might happen , just like i think we all will probably get this before its over and a lot may never know they got it , in the end , this might help the president when more undecided voters see the joy the left is taking from this and finally realize what they stand for ,

Wow, don't care for the way he acts but I do like some of his policies. But to wish someone to die because you hate that much, that's below the bottom of the scale. The markets are set to open in a few minutes, I dread to see how this affects the opening. Be careful what you wish for as the old saying goes.

SS can't help himself.......isnt his wife a first responder or a nurse on the frontline of all of this or something like that? Wonder how she feels about his wishing death on a covid patient?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    And you call me the fake one! smh

Default How bout it SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    SS can't help himself.......isnt his wife a first responder or a nurse on the frontline of all of this or something like that? Wonder how she feels about his wishing death on a covid patient?

Any worthwhile discussion on this comment around the dinner table?

so he will be the first president to be impeached , survive the china virus and be re elected ? THAT IS DONALD TRUMP TUFF !!!

2 dollar steak "tuff".

Trump in his way to Walter Reed hospital.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And you're still hoping he dies?

SS12 is a poster boy of what this country has become. Does he want him to die? Of course he does, he said it. The left mostly all hope he dies. SS12 has allowed hate to turn him into a moron. He has to look up to see the gutter. He blames Trump for Covid deaths. How low life is that thinking? Might is well face it. The left is out to destroy this Country and the idiots don't even know why. Satan is firmly in charge and they are being good disciples. It is a shame. How stupid has the left let their hate become? They think getting a Dem in the WH is going to fix things. I got news for people like SS12, be careful what you hope for. The left is not going to quit hating and screaming at people in dining areas, at colleges or in elevators. Unfortunately they have sold their soul to hate. This is not going to stop and its a shame beyond shame. BTW I never see the more conservative thinking people act like the left. 24 hr. fake hate news gets sucked up by them and it fuels an already unhappy soul. SS12 I would think at one time you were a decent thinking man, but your post shows that you should look in the mirror and realize what you have become. I hope you do.

Unfortunately TS FAN, if he does reply --- he’ll tell you to fuc$off and then belittle you, like I’ve been done by him and Kidrock.

Speaking of SS illegitimate son, where is kidrock these days? I kinda liked that one.

I know that. It really isn't why I went after him. What he says to me doesn't matter, but I do think he is probably a decent guy who has let hate run him off the rails. He will never admit that on here, but sometimes, people in private do think about what has been pointed out to them.

I will be surprised if Kidrock tries to defend his original post. I am only guessing based on a lot of back and forth with him in past. Of course I could be wrong, but if I am Kid I just ignore this thread.
    Hating Trump and wanting him out of office is one thing, but making a thread like this crosses the line.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    --- but I do think he is probably a decent guy ----
    I’m more jaded on that one. It’s the way people like ss12 are in real life, are exactly the same as they post. Past experiences has proven this to me to be true. I’m not in his Leftist “Circle“, so I’m a piece of $hit to guys like him. Truth be known, I’m probably as Moderate as they get for a Libertarian --- and maybe more Moderate than a real Center Left. But I support the current President on certain things and agendas, so I’m a “Gullible Fool”.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I know that. It really isn't why I went after him. What he says to me doesn't matter, but I do think he is probably a decent guy who has let hate run him off the rails. He will never admit that on here, but sometimes, people in private do think about what has been pointed out to them.
    Well said.....and I know I sure do sometimes.

Without actually knowing him other than on here, I'd say your post is a perfect description as a decent guy that has let hate drive him off a cliff.

Lurker I'm not so sure about that, I think he's just so pissed off that trumps in the White House and they can't get rid of him that he is just desperate......and you know what they say about that.

I somehow have the feeling that he doesn't fit in with the lunatic liberal left as much as he fits in with the shocked and angry moderates.