Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chris Madden

Quote Originally Posted by bigascg View Post
    Heard billy franklin had something to do with the new rockets being purchased, which is who winger is driving for now
    I heard a rumor that Winger may be out soon.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-06-2020 at 07:55 PM.

That sounds like a really stout combination right there.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
    Team Zero / Bloomquist fan, after his remarks about Scott and Team Zero I saw his true colors. for what its worth I'm not a big Weiss fan either and that was way before the split.
    So where his remarks not true??? Has it not been a circus all year at SBR or have i not been watching the same WOO series as everybody else. What did Weiss do to make you not like him besides leaving the SBR compound??? I talked to Weiss Friday night at Gaffney for over 15 minutes after the race about the car and how i loved his new wrap and scheme because of my mother's battle with both of those cancers and he was super nice and was pretty easy to talk to.

Chris Madden sounds like a real great guy to do business with.

So Madden must own the Custom RY45 engines he has for sale. I thought he was leasing his engines. Interesting that he switched to Durham race engines. Does anyone know if he is using the same type D3 head Ford Durham engine that is in the Rocket 1 house car ?

Mod Runner I have no idea but if I was to assume I would assume that he is going back to a Clements power plant cause that is what he is used to and seems to run very well with

Question

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    Mod Runner I have no idea but if I was to assume I would assume that he is going back to a Clements power plant cause that is what he is used to and seems to run very well with
    He's running a Durham motor. No idea if it is a d3 or ry45.

ok i was wrong then lol which happens a lot

He racincowboy
    Have you ever been busted for funny shoes on ur horse? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 JK

LOL yea 1 time and i got the big DQ and a kick in the butt lol

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    So where his remarks not true??? Has it not been a circus all year at SBR or have i not been watching the same WOO series as everybody else. What did Weiss do to make you not like him besides leaving the SBR compound??? I talked to Weiss Friday night at Gaffney for over 15 minutes after the race about the car and how i loved his new wrap and scheme because of my mother's battle with both of those cancers and he was super nice and was pretty easy to talk to.
    Lol, agree with ya there. Though I was amused at them talking like a couple of love birds when everything was peachy. Knowing the honeymoon would end. That’s the part I don’t care for. You knew it was going to end, you knew Scott is a train wreck, only thing I don’t think Chris could have foreseen was having new cars tweaked for the droop rule. Which affected them the most IMO.

And I am with ya, I think Ricky has become a great talent. And natured a lot. It’s one thing I think Scott is great at. Mentoring young drivers and getting them to slow down and be smooth. Landers and Ricky both before Scott were pretty wild.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

****Matured
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CNB I think you are on to something there to be honest man. I think he is a good mentor on how to slow down and be smooth. I just hate that he has turned into a train wreck and has lost his way about winning and lost his way altogether so to speak. He doesn't look like he is enjoying racing anymore It looks like he is just out there cause he has to be if that makes sense